Chapter 45

After Gu Xiaofang got the investment, she went back to her former like-minded classmates non-stop, and began to work hard together to develop their own game website.

Within a few days, Yu Jin's small mining game was finally finished.

Yu Jin directly sent a webpage link to Wen Zhiwen.

After Wen Zhiwen received it, she immediately praised Yu Jin greatly, and then happily opened the webpage to play the game.

Seeing the game page, Wen Zhiwen felt that Yu Jin might be a bit of a perfectionist, the shape of every stone is perfect, no wonder Yu Jin has been working on it for so long, and probably spent most of his time on it...Wen Zhiwen is still the

first Playing a mining game with such a beautiful painting style once, although she didn't think it was so necessary...

But Wen Zhiwen was very happy to have a game to play.

She spent almost the whole day playing this little game, staring at the computer screen for so long that she felt like she was going to go blind.

In the evening, after Yu Jin woke up from a night's sleep, she opened the backstage of the game, and after seeing Wen Zhiwen's record, she fell silent.

Glancing at Wen Zhiwen who was still online, she sent a message: "You have been playing for so long?"

Wen Zhiwen calmly ended a round before clicking on the dialog box with Yu Jin: "One day It just passed by like this!"

Wen Zhiwen: "Oh, it's mainly because of your game, it's very annoying to start all over again after failing..." Wen

Zhiwen: "Why don't you add a buff to me? , How about setting my initial amount to unlimited so that I can keep playing?"

Yu Jin: "No, I'm a principled person."

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

Well, since Yu Jin She didn't want to, and she didn't force it.

Wen Zhiwen: "Then can I share the URL? It would be too wasteful for me to play alone." Anyway,

the game has been made, and it is considered to benefit the majority of netizens.

Yu Jin didn't object this time, and replied: "Whatever you want."

After receiving the reply, Wen Zhiwen opened a commonly used forum and posted a post in it.

The title is very careless, just a simple sentence: [Recommend a small game for everyone, it is easy to get started and quite fun] The main

building is also simple and rude, just post a URL and you are done.

After posting the post, Wen Zhiwen glanced at the time, secretly said "Oops", said something to Yu Jin, and hurriedly turned off the computer.

It was almost dinner time by now.

Yu Huaiyan didn't call today to say that he has to work overtime, so there is a high probability that he will come back for dinner.

Wen Zhiwen hurried downstairs, and sure enough, not long after sitting down at the dining table, Yu Huaiyan came back.

When going downstairs, Wen Zhiwen took the time to look through the phone that she had neglected all day, and was shocked to find that Yu Huaiyan had sent her several text messages during the day!

However, she didn't reply at all...

Seeing Yu Huaiyan now, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

After greeting him vaguely, Wen Zhiwen held the bowl and tried to get away with being busy eating.

However, Yu Huaiyan walked straight towards her and stood still in front of her.