Chapter 41

Yu Jin: "Of course not! I'm not stupid!"

Seeing Yu Jin's extremely confident words, Wen Zhiwen fell silent.

But people grow up, Yu Jin might grow up too, she can't always stick to the past!

Wen Zhiwen boasted: "That's right, I've made progress."

"But this passage looks a bit like a lie, and you still believe it?"

Yu Jin: "How do you know that she is lying? Chat room There are also people calling her a liar, but I think she is quite sincere in what she said."

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

Just now she praised her for her progress!

However, someone in the chat room actually raised this point, which surprised Wen Zhiwen.

It seems that the first generation of netizens still have a sense of anti-fraud?

Wen Zhiwen: "You have to keep an eye on everything. What people say on the Internet may not be true."

Yu Jin: "I know, I know, so I didn't tell this person what my name is and where I live, and I just talked to her We chatted about games."

Yu Jin: "But I still think she is not a liar, she really understands computers and can play games, and she also gave me some useful suggestions!" Wen Zhiwen looked at Yu Jin and sent them

over News, lost in thought.

Although Yu Jin is easy to be deceived in other aspects, she is a professional in computers, and it is impossible for others to deceive her.

Could it be that Yu Jin really met a dead mouse, a potential future Internet boss who had no money but wanted to set up a website?

Wen Zhiwen: "Then what do you want to do?"

Yu Jin: "I think she's having a hard time right now. If it's not a lie, I would like to help her."

After a pause, Yu Jin cautiously sent another sentence: "Do you think it is okay?"

Wen Zhiwen couldn't laugh or cry.

It seems that after being fooled by Bai Qiaoqiao that time, Yu Jin has grown a lot.

Wen Zhiwen: "Investment is not a small amount. Where did you get so much money?"

Yu Jin: "I made money from doing projects with my mentor, and now I have about 50,000 US dollars in my hand."

Converted according to the current exchange rate, it is about 410,000 RMB .

Unexpectedly, Yu Jin is still a little rich woman, as expected, reading can make people rich!

Wen Zhiwen: "Don't be impulsive, let's learn more about the situation!"

Yu Jin: "Okay! I'll talk to her again when she's online!"

Wen Zhiwen looked at Yu Jin's cheerful tone, feeling a little uncomfortable for no reason wonderful.

In the end, I reminded her, let her keep an eye on her, and don't say anything stupidly.

Although not just anyone could afford to use the Internet at this time, the number of Internet users in the country was only 100,000.

But who can guarantee that there are no people with ulterior motives among these 100,000 people?

Seeing that it was getting late on Yu Jin's side, Wen Zhiwen urged her to go offline and go to sleep.

Yu Jin agreed, and the avatar quickly faded.