Chapter 40

Yu Huaiyan sat downstairs for a while, then went upstairs again.

He was afraid that if he went for a while at night, the stomach of a certain kitten who was hiding in the room and was afraid to see people would protest.

When he opened the bedroom door, he saw a woman wrapped in a roll on the bed.

Yu Huaiyan couldn't help smiling, walked over and sat down by the bed, stretched out his hand to scratch her chin: "Go down to eat, Aunt Yang has already left."

Wen Zhiwen stretched out his hand from the quilt with difficulty, and then stretched out his hand Slapping his hand away, he glared at him by the way.

It's all his fault, which made her ashamed to see people now...

The two of them just stayed in the bathroom for a long time.

When she lay weakly in Huaiyan's arms and waited for him to blow-dry her hair, Wen Zhiwen saw the darkening sky outside, and then remembered that Aunt Yang should still be downstairs at this time...Wen Zhiwen suddenly woke up,

pushed Yu Huaiyan told him to go down quickly.

As for herself, she has no face to go on anyway, otherwise how can she explain why she took a shower and changed her clothes when she was so well behaved... In comparison,

Wen Zhiwen felt that Yu Huaiyan was much thicker than herself up.

Either way.

She was the one who was ashamed, Yu Huaiyan seemed to be fine.

Wen Zhiwen was a little annoyed, so she turned her face away and turned her back to him, leaving only the back of his head delicate.

How could Yu Huaiyan not know that she was playing petty temper, but he was not annoyed, he just bowed down and picked her up, and carried her on his shoulders including the person and the quilt.

Wen Zhiwen, who was originally lying on the bed, was suddenly carried into the air and lay on his shoulders. She exclaimed in shock: "What are you doing! Let me go!" Yu Huaiyan patted him across the quilt

. Slapped her butt, and turned her upside down, and said with a smile as she walked out, "I'll carry you down to eat."

Wen Zhiwen wanted to kick him angrily, but her hands and feet were wrapped in the quilt, and she couldn't break free at all.

It can be said that he is in a cocoon.

The next morning, Wen Zhiwen took a late sleep.

When he woke up, Yu Huaiyan had already gone to the company.

After sitting on the bed in a daze for a while, she regained consciousness a little, and brushed her hair twice to wash up.

While squeezing the toothpaste, Wen Zhiwen inevitably saw the countertop and mirror in front of her, thinking about what happened yesterday afternoon...

She never wanted to go into this bathroom again!

When I went downstairs, Aunt Yang had already arrived.

Wen Zhiwen greeted her with her usual expression.

Noticing that the expression on Aunt Yang's face was the same as usual, Wen Zhiwen quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Sitting on the sofa, Wen Zhiwen took out her mobile phone out of boredom, and found that there was a text message in it, which was sent to her by Yu Huaiyan an hour ago.

Wen Zhiwen opened in shock, the content was very simple, just one sentence: "Are you up?"

Didn't this man find it troublesome to send text messages before?