Chapter 60

next morning.

Tian Xin came to look for Wen Zhiwen.

Wen Zhiwen had just woken up, and came over to open the door without washing her face.

Holding breakfast in his hand, Tian Xin smiled and said, "Sister Zhiwen, good morning, I bought breakfast for you!

" Shocked, "So much?" With

such a large portion, even the three of them couldn't finish it?

"Is my brother-in-law here? Everyone can eat together!" Tian Xin said with a smile.

"..." Wen Zhiwen was silent for a few seconds, "He has already left."

At the end, Wen Zhiwen asked again: "How do you know he's here?"

Tian Xin rubbed his nose and said, "Last night I heard The sound of knocking on the door, fearing that something might happen, I opened the door and took a look."

After seeing Yu Huaiyan, Tian Xin closed the door resolutely and went back to her room.

"But did brother-in-law leave so early?" Tian Xin asked suspiciously.

"Well, he's on a business trip." Wen Zhiwen explained.

"Tsk tsk tsk." Tian Xin's expression suddenly became a little meaningful, and she teased her, "Brother-in-law came here to find you, sister Zhiwen, before a business trip?"

Wen Zhiwen held the door frame, and said in a tone of embarrassment, "I have to change clothes!"

"Okay, okay, you can change it!" Tian Xin chuckled, put her hands behind her back, and returned to her room shaking her head.

Wen Zhiwen closed the door of her room with a "slap".

The back is attached to the door panel.

As soon as she let out a breath, Wen Zhiwen suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Last night, at the very place where she was standing now, Yu Huaiyan pressed her down and kissed her for a long time...

Wen Zhiwen's face instantly showed warmth.

She still remembered that after being dizzy from being kissed, he finally let go of himself, resting his chin on one side of her shoulder, his moist and hot breath hitting her neck, itching.

I only heard him sigh at that time, and said in annoyance: "What should I do? I have to go on a business trip tomorrow."

Wen Zhiwen was also stupid at the time, blinked and said: "Then what should I do?"

Yu Huaiyan suddenly said He couldn't help laughing, his shoulders were shaking, and the vibration in his chest was transmitted to her body through their bodies that were pressed against each other.

Yu Huaiyan touched her hair very gently, kissed her forehead with a smile, and said, "There is no other way, so why don't you just stay here for a few days?"

Wen Zhiwen actually wanted to say at that time that she could Accompany him on a business trip.

But after thinking about it, I felt that I was too unreserved, so I gave up.

But now that I think about it, when did Yu Huaiyan become so good at flirting? !

And fortunately, he has a scheming heart.

The business trip must have been settled long ago, and he came to her on purpose, and then said such things to himself.

I also became very disappointed.