Chapter 4

This is 1995, and when it comes to what is hottest, there must be a place for pagers.

By the way, the pager has another more widely known name, the bp machine.

The function of the bp machine is actually very simple, it is a communication tool.

In Wen Zhiwen's view, it is a bit similar to the text message function, but the operation is more complicated -

if you want to contact a person through the bp machine, you have to call the paging station first and tell the service personnel of the paging station your request, After the other party records it, it will send the information to the bp machine of the person you want to contact.

In order to achieve the purpose of conveying information.

In this era when mobile phones have not yet been popularized, and there are not even many fixed-line telephones at home, it is undoubtedly difficult to contact a person.

Although there were "first-generation mobile phone" mobile phones at this time, mobile phones were expensive, and one set cost 10,000 to 20,000 yuan. This is not counting the charges for receiving and making calls, and not everyone can afford it.

Compared with big phones, bp machines are much cheaper, and you can buy one for one or two thousand to keep in touch with family and friends.

Although the usage is a little troublesome, but in the eyes of people at this time, it is not a big deal.

Yu Huaiyan is currently developing the pager business.

The bp machine produced by his company is very famous in Beishi, especially after the Chinese version bp machine developed by their company last year that can directly display Chinese characters, the reputation has become even worse.

It can be said that 80% of the bp machines currently on the market in Beishi are produced by Yu Huaiyan's company.

So Wen Zhiwen didn't know how much money Yu Huaiyan had now, but it could only be said that it would definitely not be less.

After putting all the passbooks and documents back, Wen Zhiwen looked at the wads of money.

At first, Wen Zhiwen thought that the blue banknotes were 10 yuan bills, but after taking them out, they turned out to be 100 yuan bills.

Wen Zhiwen quickly realized that the renminbi used at this moment was different from the ones commonly used in later generations.

These banknotes add up to about 100,000 yuan.

Wen Zhiwen sorted out the original owner's things yesterday.

The original owner didn't have many things, only a few clothes and daily necessities, and a deposit of tens of thousands of yuan.

Wen Zhiwen did not receive all the original owner's memories in detail, but she subconsciously felt that the money would not come from the original owner's mother and stepfather.

Although the stepfather had money, the original owner didn't live well with them. Wen Zhiwen didn't think they would be willing to give the original owner such a large amount of money.

The only possibility is the original owner's father?

But Wen Zhiwen doesn't plan to move this money now, and decides to keep it there, and make some investment if there is a suitable opportunity.

As for the money to be used now, of course it is taken from the safe!

After all, she and Yu Huaiyan are married now, and they have no plans to divorce yet, so it's only natural for her to spend his money.

If she doesn't spend it, does she have to leave it to other women?

Wen Zhiwen planned to go shopping today, but she was a little unclear about the current prices, so she reckoned that she took 10,000 yuan and some scattered banknotes out of it.

After taking the money, Wen Zhiwen threw the note written by Yu Huaiyan into it, and locked the safe at the same time.

As soon as I packed myself, there was a knock on the door downstairs.

Wen Zhiwen ran down and opened the door.

As soon as the door was opened, there was a woman in her forties or fifties standing outside, with thin eyebrows and eyes, and a very kind smile.

Although the women's dress is simple, they look very clean and elegant, and their hair is neatly arranged behind their heads, giving people a good first impression.

As soon as she saw Wen Zhiwen, she smiled and said, "Are you Xiao Wen? My surname is Yang. You can call me Aunt Yang. I'm a nanny who came to work."

"Aunt Yang, come in quickly." Wen Zhiwen said politely.

Wen Zhiwen learned from Aunt Yang that Yu Huaiyan asked her acquaintances to help her.

Because Yu Huaiyan doesn't like living with outsiders, Aunt Yang is not the kind of live-in aunt. She only comes over during the day to cook and do housework.

Wen Zhiwen had no opinion on this.

After bringing Aunt Yang into the house, Wen Zhiwen led her around the house, and briefly talked about the situation at home.

After all, she has only been here for two days, so it is impossible to say too much.

"That's probably all. You can watch for yourself when the time comes." Wen Zhiwen said.

After she finished speaking, she thought of something again. She pushed open the door of a room on the first floor, turned to Aunt Yang and said, "By the way, this room is empty. You can pack it up. You can take a lunch break here at noon."

Hearing this, Aunt Yang felt warm in her heart.

To be honest, when the door opened just now, when she saw Wen Zhiwen, she was actually a little apprehensive.

Appearance is only one aspect, Aunt Yang has never seen such a beautiful person.

More importantly, Aunt Yang once heard from old sisters who also worked as nannies that those beautiful hostesses were not easy to serve.

Unexpectedly, Wen Zhiwen had a good temper and didn't put on airs, and even thoughtfully considered a room for her lunch break.

You must know that being a nanny is not a glorious thing at the moment. Some employers don't regard the nanny as a human being at all, thinking that since they have spent money, the nanny is inferior and must work non-stop.

There is not much work here in the Yu family, and Wen Zhiwen is very talkative. Aunt Yang was very grateful immediately, and secretly made up her mind to work hard in the Yu family.

After Wen Zhiwen explained to Aunt Yang, she took her things and prepared to go out.

Aunt Yang asked and learned that Wen Zhiwen hadn't had breakfast yet, so she immediately said, "Would you like to eat something before leaving? I'll make it right away, it won't take long." "No,

I'll go out and buy something."

Now there is nothing else outside It is said that there are many small restaurants and roadside stalls popping up, and you can buy whatever you want.

Wen Zhiwen walked out of the house confidently, and walked out along the small path.

As soon as you leave the alley, there is a breakfast stall selling soy milk and fried dough sticks, which smell very attractive.

It happened that Wen Zhiwen was also a little hungry, so he just sat here and had breakfast.

While eating, Wen Zhiwen casually chatted with the old couple who sold breakfast, and learned that they had been here for several years.

After breakfast, Wen Zhiwen took a yellow bread taxi casually.

As soon as he got in the car, the driver asked enthusiastically, "Girl, where are you going?"

Hearing the driver's question, Wen Zhiwen immediately got stuck.

Yes, where is she going?

Wen Zhiwen is not familiar with Beishi, so she really doesn't know where to go at the moment.

Wen Zhiwen didn't panic, leaning on the back of the chair, said with a relaxed posture, "Let's go to the shopping mall with the most people in our Beishi." "

The one on East Street, right? Alright!"

The driver stepped on the accelerator.

Half an hour later, Wen Zhiwen paid the money and got out of the car.

The driver didn't lie to her, as soon as she got out of the car, she saw an imposing building not far away, but it looked like it had been around for a while.

Probably the old mall here?

Wen Zhiwen guessed.

Wen Zhiwen walked towards the shopping mall step by step.

As soon as he entered the shopping mall, the sense of age immediately rushed over his face, and Wen Zhiwen didn't know what to do for a while.

After being stunned for two seconds, she came back to her senses and walked inside.

She went to the clothing section first. There were clothes from the original owner, but they didn't fit Wen Zhiwen's aesthetics, so she planned to buy some clothes to wear.

Walking along the way, all Wen Zhiwen saw were some unfamiliar brands, and none of the brands that would be familiar to future generations was seen.

Think about it too, many domestic brands have not yet been established at this time.

As for those foreign luxury brands, I don't know if they haven't settled in yet, or are they not in this mall?

Wen Zhiwen doesn't have much obsession with luxury goods.

She continued to wander the clothing section.

I have to say that the dressing style at this time is much more open than that of later generations.

Walking along the way, Wen Zhiwen saw many women wearing small suspenders and navel-baring outfits, walking in front of the shopping mall openly.

Wen Zhiwen was a little greedy, so she also found a sling to try on.

But before I put it on, I remembered the marks left on my skin when I changed clothes this morning, so I had no choice but to put down the suspender skirt, and at the same time greeted Yu Huaiyan in my heart.

Yu Huaiyan, who was thousands of miles away, sneezed inexplicably.

The person next to him asked concerned: "Catch a cold?"

Yu Huaiyan shook his head: "It's okay."

Although Wen Zhiwen had a good-looking face, the clothes on her body were rustic, so she entered a certain clothing store and was caught by the shopping guide without any surprise. Belittled.

But at this time, the shopping mall was no longer state-owned. Although the shopping guide looked down on him, he just ignored Wen Zhiwen and didn't say anything else.

Wen Zhiwen was happy and at ease, strolling around the store on her own.

Only a new shopping guide followed Wen Zhiwen to introduce her.

Seeing this, the other shopping guides were secretly amused, thinking that the newcomer was stupid.

When they saw that Wen Zhiwen picked out several clothes in one go and paid for them, everyone's guts were about to be regretted.

You know, every piece of clothing they sell has a commission!

Especially for brands like them that have settled in shopping malls, the price of clothes is not cheap, and the commission can be regarded as a small sum of money.

So much so that when Wen Zhiwen checked out, many shopping guides had stiff smiles on their faces.

To be honest, Wen Zhiwen was a little scared.

So much so that after paying the bill, she carried the clothes bag and slipped away quickly.

I've bought clothes, and it's not too much to buy a pair or two of matching shoes, right?

I bought shoes and saw the cosmetics counter, so buying two sets of skin care products and cosmetics is not too much, right?

......

Wen Zhiwen started a crazy shopping mode.

Wen Zhiwen is good-looking, just standing there is a beautiful scenery.

Coupled with her behavior of buying and buying without looking at the price, it is even more noticeable.

The things in the mall are not so cheap, just the things that Wen Zhiwen is carrying in his hands cost at least a thousand yuan or more.

At this time, the average salary in Beishi was only six or seven hundred yuan.

People who saw it couldn't help sighing: What's the origin of this person? So good looking and so rich!

Wen Zhiwen spends money happily.

The main reason is not to consider purchasing power, just looking at the numbers, she feels that the prices are too cheap at the moment, and she can't stop for a while.

It's even more refreshing to think that it's not my own money.

If it wasn't for the consideration of buying too much and not being able to take it back later, Wen Zhiwen would definitely not stop!

Anyway, when Wen Zhiwen returned from the shopping mall with a full load, it was already a few hours later, and Wen Zhiwen also changed her outfit directly, successfully transforming from a country girl into a fashionable urban beauty in the 90s.

The author has something to say: