Chapter 29

next morning.

Wen Zhiwen's eyelids moved, she felt a little headache and her mouth was dry.

He stretched out his hand to touch the side, and after touching the familiar warmth, Wen Zhiwen leaned over and hugged it very skillfully.

"I want to drink water." She snorted.

After a while, there was a sound of getting up from the side.

Soon, a bottle of purified water was stuffed into her hand.

Wen Zhiwen struggled to open her eyes, took a few sips from the water bottle, and felt much more comfortable.

Passing the water bottle over, Wen Zhiwen sensed the unfamiliar environment, and asked, "Where is this? A hotel?"

Yu Huaiyan stood beside the bed, looking down at her: "Are you awake?"

Wen Zhiwen nodded.

"Do you still remember what I said yesterday?"

Yu Huaiyan stood with his back to the light, unable to see the expression on his face clearly, but Wen Zhiwen immediately noticed the slightest hint of danger revealed in his tone.

Wen Zhiwen's back was a little hairy, and he immediately thought about what happened yesterday carefully.

However, she remembered a ghost, her mind was completely blank!

Did he do something outrageous?

Although she didn't think of anything, it didn't prevent her from reasoning normally.

What's the easiest thing to do for a drunk person?

Drinking crazy? Big vomit?

Wen Zhiwen was the first to rule out the options that were not good for her. Anyway, she didn't remember, so even if she did, she wouldn't admit it!

After thinking and thinking, Wen Zhiwen asked cautiously: "Could it be that I vomited on you last night?"

Hearing this, Yu Huaiyan's temple couldn't help but twitch heavily.

He recalled what happened last night——

That's right, Wen Zhiwenmeng was half right.

Last night, after this woman swore that she didn't love him, she immediately vomited on him again... What's

even more annoying is that he took care of this drunkard woman last night. Say you don't love your dreams!

Wen Zhiwen glanced at his expression, and felt that her guess was pretty close.

Hey, what did she think it was!

Didn't he just vomit all over him? Why is this man so stingy!

Wen Zhiwen got up from the bed and threw herself on him.

Yu Huaiyan subconsciously caught it.

Wen Zhiwen immediately wrapped his hands and feet around him like a koala.

Yu Huaiyan frowned: "Come down."

Although he said the truth after drinking, there is actually no scientific basis for these words, and there are quite a few people talking nonsense after drinking.

But someone was so sure yesterday, it still makes people quite concerned.

"No!" Wen Zhiwen hugged his neck even tighter with both hands.

Yu Huaiyan was almost suffocated by her.

"Honey, why are you so stingy? I'm drunk! Drunk people are irrational, and you care about like a drunk!" Wen Zhiwen hugged his neck and said.