Chapter 57

Wen Zhiwen was about to go upstairs when he suddenly grabbed his arm and was trapped between him and the wall.

She froze for a moment, didn't react, and looked up at him blankly.

"Still angry?" He lowered his head and approached her and asked her.

"No." Wen Zhiwen paused and continued, "I'm not angry."

That's right, what's there to be angry about? It's not normal to be angry!

It took Wen Zhiwen a day to suddenly figure this out.

Yu Huaiyan did not let down his vigilance because of Wen Zhiwen's calmness.

On the contrary, he had an intuition for no reason - if he didn't save it, he might really lose something...

Yu Huaiyan has always wanted to use a more secure method, but apparently the actual situation seems to be not allowed .

At this point, Yu Huaiyan chose to surrender.

His shoulders slumped almost imperceptibly, and his head drooped in surrender.

He stretched out his hand to gently hold her neck, and rubbed his thumb on her chin, in a very intimate position, as if he wanted to kiss her.

The distance between the two became very close, and he kept looking at her with dark eyes, and the complicated emotions inside made Wen Zhiwen a little overwhelmed.

She couldn't help curling her hands against the wall.

The atmosphere became a little strange, and Wen Zhiwen subconsciously wanted to escape.

It's just that she was about to move to the side, but Yu Huaiyan stretched out a hand and propped it against the wall, blocking her way.

Wen Zhiwen opened his mouth, but before he could speak, he heard his breathing in his ears.

He spoke with a low and deep voice: "Do you know why I lied to you?" "

Why, why?" Wen Zhiwen's tongue was a little knotted.

Her back subconsciously pressed against the cold wall, and she began to feel a little uneasy.

Yu Huaiyan did not follow her question, but paused for a moment, then asked her again: "Zhiwen, what do you think we are doing now?" "What, what?" Wen Zhiwen's throat began to

tighten .

Yu Huaiyan was very patient, and said persuasively, "We are husband and wife."

Wen Zhiwen didn't speak.

Yu Huaiyan went on to say: "We are the closest people to each other."

Wen Zhiwen's heartbeat started to speed up uncontrollably, a sudden premonition made her a little anxious for no reason.

She felt like something was about to break.

This made her subconsciously resist and fear.

She wants to maintain the status quo and hide back in her comfort zone.

The air seemed to become thinner all of a sudden, and even the brain began to lack oxygen.

Wen Zhiwen could feel the pressing force of the man in front of her, she was forced into a small corner, and she couldn't avoid it.

His eyes stayed on his face, seeing that he seemed to say something more, Wen Zhiwen tried in vain to pick up something to resist, no matter what it was.

The moment before Yu Huaiyan spoke again, she finally found her voice, but she couldn't find her reason.

"Then, what, we can also maintain a pure money and sex relationship..." Wen Zhiwen said in a panic.