Chapter 32

The next day, Yu Huaiyan walked away with a dark face.

Peng Kai, who came to pick him up, felt the low pressure of his boss almost immediately, and drove the car like a quail the whole time, and would not talk too much if it was not necessary!

This time, Wen Zhiwen clearly remembered the good things she did last night, and she just lay down on the bed until Yu Huaiyan left.

Just in case, after Yu Huaiyan left the bedroom, she cautiously walked around behind the curtains in the bedroom, looked down from the window, and confirmed that Yu Huaiyan had really gotten into the car before she was relieved.

It is inevitable that there will be some worries.

Wen Zhiwen only hoped that Huaiyan would forget about it after returning from a business trip.

Wen Zhiwen continued to go out to do business with a bitter face.

The man is gone, the important thing is that her money must never leave her!

As the saying goes, if you are frustrated in love, you will be proud in the workplace!

Wen Zhiwen's hard work this month has not been in vain. After a period of training, the quality of the staff has improved significantly!

The company's upper and lower management system has been initially established, and Wen Zhiwen has successfully selected a few good seedlings, and plans to focus on cultivating them.

Fortunately, the scale of their company is not large now, and the current arrangements can still handle it.

Wen Zhiwen finally ended the busy days before, and was able to take a breather.

Finally, there was no need to go out early and return late, Wen Zhiwen took a good sleep that day, and slept until twelve o'clock in the noon.

Aunt Yang knew that Wen Zhiwen went out early and returned late these days, so she didn't eat three meals a day at home.

Came here today and found that Wen Zhiwen was still at home, and went to prepare meals by herself without Wen Zhiwen's orders.

When Wen Zhiwen woke up, he could still eat hot and delicious food, and felt extremely happy.

After eating and drinking enough, Wen Zhiwen actually felt like doing nothing.

After realizing this, Wen Zhiwen panicked and felt that this was too scary. In just one month, she was almost given a job by pua again!

No, no, no, she has to get back the joy of lying down and being a salted fish.

Wen Zhiwen lay on the sofa, thinking about what she should do.

go shopping? I'm so tired, I don't want to go out these days.

Then lie down at home first.

The main reason is that I don't have a smart phone right now, I can't play games, read novels and watch videos, and it's so boring to lie at home.

Wen Zhiwen watered the flowers, played a movie, and finally strolled to the computer.

Wen Zhiwen always felt that the computer at this time was not very interesting, but after returning from the United States, she felt that it was necessary to have a computer, so she brought a computer back home some time ago.

After the computer was moved back, it was used very little.

Wen Zhiwen pressed the power button and decided to explore the computer at this time again.

At that time, desktop computers were not LCD screens. They were large in size, with white bodies and small screens.

After the computer was turned on, Wen Zhiwen thought about it, and first chose to dial up the Internet.