Chapter 58

Just take a nap...

Wen Zhiwen stared at him with wide eyes and couldn't believe it.

She was very curious, why this man could say such a thing so confidently?

According to the normal situation, shouldn't he take the initiative to sleep in the study and leave the bedroom to her?

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help grinding her teeth.

Her hands were a little itchy, and she really wanted to beat up the man who needed to be beaten up.

But she held back, snapped off the light, and got into her bed.

After covering with the quilt, she moved towards the edge of the bed by the way, intending to separate a Chu River Han boundary with him.

In the darkness, Yu Huaiyan's ears moved, quietly listening to the movement from her side.

After Wen Zhiwen calmed down, the corners of Yu Huaiyan's lips rose.

He's not stupid, it's impossible to sleep in the study, what if he can't come back?

Wen Zhiwen thought that he would suffer from insomnia.

Unexpectedly, after closing his eyes, he fell asleep unknowingly.

Then she had a very bizarre dream.

In the dream, she became Wen Zhiwen in the novel.

And she is well aware of it.

She really wanted to find Yu Huaiyan, but she couldn't find him no matter what.

She came to Yu Huaiyan's company and wanted to go in, but was stopped by a woman who couldn't see her face clearly, and the other party refused to let her in.

Wen Zhiwen had no choice but to keep explaining, saying: "I'm looking for Yu Huaiyan, you let me in, he also wants to see me." The

woman sneered and said: "Oh? Why do you think he wants to see you?" "

Because. ....." Wen Zhiwen paused, remembering what to say, "He said he loves me."

Hearing this, the woman let out an undisguised laugh.

Wen Zhiwen was ashamed and annoyed.

Suddenly, the woman's laughter stopped abruptly, and her gloomy eyes looked at Wen Zhiwen.

It's strange, Wen Zhiwen can't see her face clearly, but he knows that the expression on her face at the moment is gloating.

The woman pointed in a direction and said, "He's here, do you think he pays attention to you?"

Wen Zhiwen looked in the direction of the woman's finger, and finally saw the person she was eager to find.

Yu Huaiyan was standing not far away, both familiar and unfamiliar.

Obviously it was the face she was familiar with, but Wen Zhiwen seemed to have never seen him like this, cold and unkind.

Wen Zhiwen shouted his name loudly.

Yu Huaiyan finally looked at her, as if looking at a stranger.

This glance made Wen Zhiwen freeze in place, and the blood in his body instantly cooled down.

Then, the scene changed rapidly.

Wen Zhiwen kept looking for Yu Huaiyan in his dream, but every time he found him, he didn't know himself, and he completely regarded her as an insignificant stranger, and he would never stop for her.

Even if she went to hold his hand and hug him, she would be pushed away by him.

Anger, loss, fear...

For a while, all negative emotions overwhelmed her.