Chapter 16

Wen Zhiwen did what he said, and when he said he would pick him up, he really drove downstairs to Yu Huaiyan's company.

It was already November now, the cold air was coming, and the temperature became very low. Wen Zhiwen didn't bother to get out of the car, so she just sat in the car and called Yu Huaiyan, telling him to come down directly.

The weather has not been very good recently, and it has been cloudy one after another.

It was only five o'clock in the afternoon, and it was already dusk, and there was not much light left.

But Wen Zhiwen's mood was not affected by this, instead it was bright.

Not long after sitting in the car, Yu Huaiyan opened the door of the passenger seat and got in.

He was wearing a black overcoat, and when he closed the car door, a gust of cold air was brought in.

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help shivering.

"Why do you suddenly want to eat out?" Yu Huaiyan said.

Wen Zhiwen proudly pulled out an envelope containing money, and showed it in front of him a few times: "The hair salon I invested in has made money!"

Yu Huaiyan was a little surprised.

He thought she was just playing around for a while, but he didn't expect to see something in return.

"So what do you want to eat today, I'll treat you!" Wen Zhiwen said angrily.

Yu Huaiyan was also infected by her smile, and said, "You decide."

Since Yu Huaiyan asked her to decide, Wen Zhiwen didn't hold back, and directly chose a restaurant that he thought was not bad, and started the car and drove away.

The door of the company.

Huang Mingde and the others came out, just in time to see the scene of Yu Huaiyan getting into the car.

"Brother Yan left quite early today." Huang Mingde casually mentioned, without paying much attention.

The person next to him responded, and the two began to talk about other things.

Until Peng Kai also came out of the company and greeted the two of them.

Huang Mingde was stunned, as if he had seen a ghost, and asked: "Didn't you leave?"

Peng Kai was also stunned: "I didn't leave?"

"Then whose car was Brother Yan just riding?"

"Oh, This one is the proprietress." Peng Kaikai said calmly.

As Yu Huaiyan's assistant, Peng Kai obviously knew more than others.

Sure enough, the two of Huang Mingde were shocked, their faces full of disbelief: "What?"

Madam boss? !

Isn't that Brother Yan's daughter-in-law, their sister-in-law?

When Yu Huaiyan got married, several of them went to the wedding and met Wen Zhiwen.

The sister-in-law is indeed very beautiful, but how to put it, she doesn't have much memory, as if she has no soul.

And at that time, they didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about this marriage. The night before the wedding, they were still busy with work, which caused them to be a little dazed, wondering if this person was really going to get married tomorrow?

Also married.

She came to work on the first day after marriage, and went on a business trip.

They all privately speculated that Brother Yan was unhappy in his marriage and dissatisfied with his new wife. And? I was afraid of poking his sad things, so I tacitly never mentioned this matter in front of him...