Chapter 19

Wen Zhiwen flipped through the five contracts in shock, good guy, there are really five courtyard houses.

And the location is still relatively good.

"For me?" Wen Zhiwen asked.

"Otherwise, who else can I give it to?" He sat down, put his hand on the back of the sofa behind her, and asked with a smile.

Wen Zhiwen snorted twice: "Then don't regret it in the future."

Yu Huaiyan didn't speak, looked at her, and tapped the sofa with his fingers.

Wen Zhiwen understood what he meant in seconds.

As the saying goes, don't bend your waist for five buckets of rice.

But when faced with five sets of courtyard houses, Wen Zhiwen shamefully felt that this waist could be folded, it must be folded!

Wen Zhiwen immediately put aside the previous suspicions and fell into his arms.

He was sitting on the sofa, and Wen Zhiwen was clinging to him like a koala.

"Husband, you are the best!" Wen Zhiwen kissed his side cheek "baji", then put her arms around his neck, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"That's not what you said a few days ago."

Having said that, Yu Huaiyan still held the back of her head with his palm in a good mood, feeling good, and touched it again.

Wen Zhiwen pretended not to hear the accusation in his words.

She lay in his arms and asked, "Why did you buy five sets at once? How much did you spend in total?"

She just glanced at the contract briefly, and didn't really pay attention to how much she paid for it at the first time.

Yu Huaiyan thought she asked a good question.

At the beginning, he really planned to buy the house that a friend of a friend wanted to sell, but when he went to buy it, he came up with a few people who also wanted to sell the house.

Yu Huaiyan thought that if he bought one set, he would buy it, and if he bought five sets, he would also buy it. Besides, the five sets seemed to be more affordable, so he just bought them all.

As for the price, the five sets add up to 2.5 million.

When signing the bill and paying, Yu Huaiyan suddenly felt like a two hundred and five.

But now it seems that the effect of these five courtyard houses is not bad.

It's worth it if you can make the kitten in front of you smile.

The next day, Wen Zhiwen dragged her waist, which was about to be broken, and went to transfer the property resolutely.

She also put the five new notebooks in the safe.

Staring at the stack of six small books, the corners of Wen Zhiwen's mouth did not come down.

Pulling out the first small book, Wen Zhiwen thought apologetically:

Mommy is so big, it seems that our plan of slapping faces has to be aborted early, but it doesn't matter, you can just stay with your other five brothers and sisters Be together!

In March of Yangchun, the weather gradually warms up.

The frequency of Wen Zhiwen's going out also gradually increased.

A few months passed, and Wen Zhiwen's hair was no longer curled, so she decided to go to the hair salon to take care of it again.

As for which hair salon to go to, of course it is the one I invested in.