Chapter 62

The room at this moment can be said to be pitch black.

When Wen Zhiwen closed the doors and windows before, he even drew all the curtains tightly. At this moment, not even a little light can really come in.

I fumbled to find the candles at home.

But the light was too dim, and Wen Zhiwen was bumped several times.

After rubbing her sore calf, Wen Zhiwen simply sat back on the sofa again.

She tried to turn on the phone screen, trying to use it for lighting.

But it turns out that Wen Zhiwen really overestimated it.

This screen is small in nature, and the brightness emitted by her can't even illuminate her fingers clearly...

It would be a dream to use it for lighting.

Wen Zhiwen chose to give up.

There is no other way, now I can only let my eyes adapt to the dark environment first.

But where are the candles at home?

This was the first time Wen Zhiwen encountered a power outage.

But I heard that in the past few years, Beishi was very short of electricity, and power cuts were common, sometimes for three to five days or even half a month.

Although everyone didn't have too many electrical and electronic devices at home at that time, it still aroused complaints from many citizens.

When Wen Zhiwen crossed over, it might just be in time for Beishi to vigorously develop the power grid. She really didn't encounter a power outage at night and it was completely dark.

So she doesn't know where the candles at home are placed...

But there are only a few places to put things, and it will be good to look for them when the time comes.

Wen Zhiwen was sitting on the sofa, her eyes were rolling in the darkness, and she could see very subtle flashes of light.

She struggled to adapt to the darkness, and at the same time began to outline the layout of the living room in her mind.

For a road idiot, this kind of thing is really embarrassing for her...

Just when she was thinking about not looking for candles, and just entering the bedroom in the dark, Wen Zhiwen suddenly heard a voice coming from the door. Some small noises.

Rusting, not too loud.

But in this dark night, it is indeed a little scary.

Wen Zhiwen's heart suddenly rose, and the hairs on his back couldn't help standing up quietly.

She wasn't sure if there was anything outside, and she didn't dare to make any noise.

After sitting stiffly on the sofa for a while, she finally regained her composure.

Perhaps some small animal?

Wen Zhiwen thought about it, leaned forward, picked up a cup on the table in the dark, and put it heavily on the table, making a lot of noise.

She wanted to use this to scare away the small animals outside.

Sure enough, the rustling outside stopped.

But after a while, it rang again.

Wen Zhiwen's heart sank heavily.

What's the meaning?

Are there really living things out there?

So the question is, are the living things outside small animals? Or... people?