Chapter 55

Huang Mingde also saw Wen Zhiwen, and raised a hand to greet her enthusiastically: "Sister-in-law !"

When he arrived at the lunch box Wen Zhiwen was holding, his face was filled with envy, "Brother Yan is so happy!" "

Yes." Wen Zhiwen nodded, "Are you going to eat? Do you want to eat together? The portion I brought There are quite a lot."

Although he was very envious, Huang Mingde waved his hands firmly: "No, no, no."

Come on, he is very self-aware, okay?

He didn't want to be a light bulb!

And if he really went with him, what if his elder brother hated him for wearing small shoes for him?

Since Huang Mingde refused, Wen Zhiwen didn't force it, but said, "The company has been quite busy recently?"

Huang Mingde's face showed bitterness, and his tone of agreement was very agreeable: "Isn't it? Busy like a dog, But it can't be helped."

Hearing what he said, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help feeling a little worried.

Because she was afraid of affecting Yu Huaiyan's mood and bringing too much pressure on him, Wen Zhiwen kept holding back and didn't ask any more questions in front of him.

Now that he met Huang Mingde, Wen Zhiwen thought it was time to ask what was going on in the company.

"The company...is the situation serious?" Wen Zhiwen asked hesitantly.

"Hey, sister-in-law, do you know?" Huang Mingde asked in surprise, and within a few seconds he asked himself and answered, "That's right, Brother Yan must have told you." "He didn't give details, why don't you tell me in

detail Say?" Wen Zhiwen said.

"Okay." Huang Mingde agreed without hesitation, "Actually, it's not complicated."

"It was just a few days ago that we encountered a big problem in the final research and development. It took a long time to overcome it but we couldn't solve it. In addition, the production license has not yet been approved. The hearts of the company are quite floating.

" , Huang Mingde suddenly gritted his teeth: "There is also that kid Zeng Yi, who saw that the situation was not good, and thought there was no way out, so he even asked for a withdrawal of capital and shares."

Now recalling what happened that day, Huang Mingde is still very angry.

The few of them started their business together at the beginning, and they thought that they were like-minded and had the same ideas.

Unexpectedly, some people can only share wealth but not adversity.

Seeing something bad, he hurriedly wanted to run away.

When he heard Zeng Yi hesitate to quit in front of them, Huang Mingde couldn't control his temper, rolled up his sleeves and almost got into a fight with him.

But Yu Huaiyan stopped him.

Yu Huaiyan's expression was very calm.

He just asked Zeng Yi lightly: "Are you sure you want to quit at this time?"

Zeng Yi had a bit of shame on his face, looking down at his own toes, not daring to look at Yu Huaiyan's face.

After murmuring for a while, he mustered up the courage to say: "Brother Yan, I really can't help it, my daughter-in-law is about to give birth, if this... I can't let their mother and son drink the northwest wind with me. ...."

Yu Huaiyan took a fixed look at Zeng Yi, and finally nodded: "Okay."

After finishing speaking, Yu Huaiyan looked at Huang Mingde again: "You all know the current situation of the company, if you want to leave I won't stop it."