Chapter 28

Things went much smoother than originally expected. After negotiating with Qi Boxuan, this trip to the United States will soon come to an end.

According to the normal situation, Yu Huaiyan could leave for home at this time.

But he decided to stay here for a few more days.

Anyway, I have already made an exception to take my wife on a business trip. Now that work is over, it seems that it is not too much to play with her here for a few days?

Although he felt as if he was not accompanied by him, his wife seemed to be having a good time these days...

Anyway, Yu Huaiyan took a vacation for himself.

When they came, they flew from Beishi to Hong Kong and then to San Francisco.

When I go back now, I don't plan to follow this route, but drive directly to Los Angeles, and then fly directly to Beishi from Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is not too far from San Francisco, more than 600 kilometers, and it takes about 6 hours to drive directly there.

What they planned was to spend a few days on the road, and the two of them played along the way.

The plan was perfect, but unexpectedly there was an extra light bulb in the end—

Yu Jin learned that her elder brother and sister-in-law were going to leave her for a road trip, so she quit immediately.

Yu Jin was extremely shocked and said: "How dare you leave me and go to Los Angeles by yourself, I will go too!" "

You can go back to China with Peng Kai first." Yu Huaiyan suggested.

It was summer vacation at this time, and Yu Jin was about to return to China.

"No." Yu Jin refused.

Wen Zhiwen felt that the little girl Yu Jin really didn't wink, and stood on the same side as Yu Huaiyan: "We are going to play together as a husband and wife, why are you following along to join in the fun?" Yu Jin thought for a while: "I can take pictures for

you "

Wen Zhiwen immediately said: "Okay, you come!"

Yu Huaiyan: "???"

Can you have some principles?

However, Yu Huaiyan had no right to object, and Yu Jin successfully joined in.

The only insistence is that Yu Huaiyan and Wen Zhiwen share a car, and Yu Jin rents a car to follow them.

The trip of the three is destined to be uneventful.

Yu Jin soon regretted her decision to go with the couple.

What Yu Jin thought of as a self-driving tour: Drive along the winding West Coast Highway until you reach Los Angeles.

Actual self-driving tour: Wen Zhiwen held a tourist map, and when he saw any interesting attractions, he would deviate from the original road and drive around to play.

Later, they will stay in the local town.

But Huaiyan still let Wen Zhiwen go.

Yu Jin's filter for her second brother was shattered.

The distance that could be covered in 7 hours, they walked for two days, but only half of it!

What made Yu Jin even more depressed was that Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan were talking and laughing in the car ahead.

She had no choice but to drive a car behind her, accompanied by the salty Pacific sea breeze, and had to keep an eye on the movement of the car in front of her all the time!