Chapter 21

As the saying goes, there are thoughts in the day and dreams in the night.

Wen Zhiwen had a deep dream after falling asleep.

She dreamed that she was in a spa in Phuket, Thailand.

The waiter stood in front of her with a smile on her face and said in Chinese: "Ms. Wen, please choose your exclusive massage therapist!"

Wen Zhiwen followed her gestures and saw a long row of shoulders and legs standing opposite her. A male technician with a figure comparable to a male model!

Wen Zhiwen looked over one by one with admiring eyes, and suddenly found one of the male technicians standing with his back to her, and he seemed to be more handsome from the back.

"You, turn around and let me see." Wen Zhiwen stepped forward.

The male technician was unimpressed.

Wen Zhiwen is not happy anymore, what's wrong with you, a male technician?

No service spirit at all!

Humph, man!

It's just a small trick to attract her attention, so she won't be easily hooked!

Then the next second, Wen Zhiwen turned his head and said to the waiter, "I want him!"

The waiter smiled: "Okay, Ms. Wen. Technician Yu, please turn around."

Wen Zhiwen looked over expectantly, never expecting that what appeared It was Yu Huaiyan's face!

With Yu Huaiyan's face on his face, the male technician said with a half-smile: "Woman, it's me, are you satisfied?"

Damn it!

Wen Zhiwen woke up from the fright.

What the hell is this dream? Especially Yu Huaiyan's last smile is too shocking.

Wen Zhiwen touched her chest with lingering fear, feeling that this dream was really a bit unlucky.

It was still early, there was still some time before sunrise, and the sky outside was still light blue.

Yu Huaiyan, who was sleeping on the other side, disappeared.

Wen Zhiwen turned his head in a different direction before seeing someone else.

Yu Huaiyan was standing in front of the closet with his back to Wen Zhiwen, and when he heard the movement from the bed, he turned his head: "Are you awake?"

Wen Zhiwen responded with a hoarse voice.

Yu Huaiyan raised his hand and looked at his watch: "You still have five hours to pack your luggage."

He originally wanted her to sleep a little longer, and woke her up when the time was almost up.

Unexpectedly, she woke up first.

After Wen Zhiwen heard Yu Huaiyan's words clearly, her brain exploded.

What did he just say? packing luggage? How did he know he was going to pack his bags? !

Damn it, could it be that Yu Huaiyan has found out that he has signed up for a tour group for a ten-day tour to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand?

can't you? She remembered that she carefully hid the bills at the time, and pressed them in the deepest part of the closet. If you don't search for them, you will never find them!

Wait, wardrobe!

Wen Zhiwen suddenly opened her eyes wide, and looked at the open wardrobe doors behind Yu Huaiyan...

Wen Zhiwen: This is really God's death!

Why is this man Yu Huaiyan looking through her closet when he has nothing to do! ! !

It doesn't matter, a man can bend and stretch.

Although she is not a real man, she knows that those who understand current affairs are the best!

Wen Zhiwen immediately lowered her head, put on a shameful expression, and immediately apologized without saying a word: "My husband, I was wrong."

Yu Huaiyan didn't understand her meaning: "What?"

Wen Zhiwen quietly raised her eyes to look at He, then realized that something was wrong.

Yu Huaiyan's expression was only surprised but not angry, and it didn't look like the expression he should have when he found out that she went abroad alone while he was on a business trip.

Doesn't he know? !

Wen Zhiwen's brain was spinning rapidly, and suddenly she stood up, and changed her words: "No, what I mean is, did I hear it wrong just now?"

Yu Huaiyan walked to the bed and rubbed her hair , Said: "I asked Peng Kai to buy another plane ticket last night. This time to the United States, you go with me." Wen Zhiwen

: "???"

Crossing her arm, she hugged her to her body: "Whatever you think in the future, just say it. Don't be like last night, just hug me and don't talk."

Wen Zhiwen nodded with tears in her eyes: "...um "

Gah, what went wrong!

People set up people!

Her character design can't be collapsed yet!

Wen Zhiwen recited these words silently in her heart.

At the same time, I apologized to Tian Xin in my heart, your elder sister Zhiwen has cheated on you this time!

Yu Huaiyan patted her on the back reassuringly, and said, "Okay, let's pack your luggage."

He originally wanted to help her pack, but when he opened the closet and saw the huge pile of clothes, he really didn't know what to do. How to start...

Wen Zhiwen also thought of this, and hurriedly got off him.

She pushed Yu Huaiyan outside: "I see, you go out first!"

Yu Huaiyan was surprised: "I can't watch you after you pack your clothes?"

Wen Zhiwen said: That's not right!

Too lazy to explain anymore, Wen Zhiwen directly pushed Yu Huaiyan out of the door and closed the bedroom door.

Yu Huaiyan shook his head and went downstairs by himself.

Wen Zhiwen put her ear on the door panel, and after hearing the sound of him going downstairs, she came to the wardrobe in peace.

She reached into a compartment and took out the ticket for the ten-day tour group of the new Malaysia-Thailand tour.

Checked it again, and it was indeed untouched.

After reassuring, Wen Zhiwen stuffed it deep again, this thing must not be discovered by Yu Huaiyan!

A few hours later, Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan showed up at the airport with his passport.

That's right, Wen Zhiwen has a passport and a US visa, which she got not long ago.

Because Yu Huaiyan was going to the United States, the two talked about passports.

Yu Huaiyan asked Wen Zhiwen if he wanted to apply for a passport and visa, so that he could take her abroad when he was free.

Of course Wen Zhiwen nodded.

Anyway, she also needs to apply for a passport to go to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and it happens to be done at this time, so she will have to make excuses later.

As for the US visa, Wen Zhiwen's attitude was very indifferent.

But since Yu Huaiyan had said it all, Wen Zhiwen just applied for it casually.

At this time, the U.S. visa card was very strict, because there were many people who took the U.S. visa and then went to the U.S. and never returned, so it is definitely difficult to get a U.S. visa at this time. .

Wen Zhiwen didn't have any hope for herself, so she performed poorly throughout the whole process.

At that time in the US embassy, ​​Wen Zhiwen was dressed in luxurious clothes, and when it was her turn, she just sat there.

Many people around who applied for visas looked at her, probably they had never seen such a confident person like her, Wen Zhiwen thought.

The face of the interviewer was stunned for a moment, but he still dutifully asked with a straight face: "Ms. Wen, right? What's your purpose in going to America?"

Wen Zhiwen said honestly: "Oh, my husband said he would take me to America when he was free. Play, let me apply for a visa."

Interviewer: "...Can I show you and your husband's marriage certificate?"

Wen Zhiwen nodded and handed over the marriage certificate.

Interviewer: "What is your husband's occupation?"

Wen Zhiwen: "Oh, he started his own company."

Interviewer: "Show me the company information."

Wen Zhiwen handed it over.

Interviewer: "Show me your assets."

...

There are too many questions, and Wen Zhiwen is getting a little annoyed.

She simply pushed all the materials over: "The materials are all here, you can read them yourself, if you ask me about other things, I may not be very clear. If it is possible, can the interview be over now? Sigh, I didn't expect it to be so troublesome." , or you should reject me directly."

Wen Zhiwen was telling the truth, and Yu Huaiyan helped him prepare the materials.

If he wasn't prepared, how would she know if he asked her?

It doesn't matter if you get rejected anyway.

The next time she wants to go to the United States to play, she will make good preparations again.

Wen Zhiwen thought so.

There was an indescribable expression on the interviewer's face.

He quickly flipped through the documents, then sorted the documents on the table, and finally looked at Wen Zhiwen and smiled and said, "Congratulations, Ms. Wen, you have passed the interview. I wish you a happy visit to the United States." Wen Zhiwen was surprised: "Huh?

"

But Soon, she cleaned up her expression, and nodded noblely and coldly at the other party.

After picking up the things, he left under the envious eyes of the people who were still struggling to apply for visas.

After coming out, Wen Zhiwen glanced at her outfit, and felt that the interviewer might be impressed by her aura of nouveau riche.

As for the phrase "Have a good time in America" ​​that the interviewer said, Wen Zhiwen didn't take it seriously at all.

Anyway, she probably won't be going to America in the near future.

But, I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it!

She is about to board a plane that ends in San Francisco, USA...

Peng Kai will also accompany her on this trip to the United States.

When Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan arrived, Peng Kai was already waiting at the airport.

As soon as he saw the two of them, Peng Kai immediately stood up and called out: "Mr. Yu."

After greeting, Peng Kai's eyes couldn't help falling on Wen Zhiwen who was standing next to Yu Huaiyan, his expression became very complicated.

He knew that Mr. Yu had changed a lot since he got married!

In the past, I would just end my business trip early and rush home to see my wife, but now it's even worse, and I don't forget to bring my wife with me on business trips!

Maybe Peng Kai stared at Wen Zhiwen for a long time, Yu Huaiyan couldn't help coughing.

He understood Peng Kai's character, and probably knew what he was thinking at the moment.

Yu Huaiyan also knew that this time he was indeed a bit indiscriminate between public and private.

But he has no regrets.

Hearing Yu Huaiyan's cough, Peng Kai immediately came back to his senses.

An inconspicuous blush flashed across his dark face, and he called out to Wen Zhiwen: "Hello, sister-in-law." Wen Zhiwen replied with a smile :

"Hello."

Are you looking at a vixen who confuses the emperor?

It must be an illusion.

Peng Kai grunted in response.

Wen Zhiwen noticed the dark circles under his eyes, and said, "I heard that you bought the plane ticket for me last night. Thank you so much."

After finishing speaking, she hugged Yu Huaiyan's arm again and said, "Honey, you have to give Assistant Peng a raise this time!"

Yu Huaiyan nodded, "Got it."

Peng Kai also smiled at Wen Zhiwen.

There is still some time left for registration.

After Wen Zhiwen sat down, he glanced around restlessly, then stood up, pointed his hand in one direction, and said to Huai Yan, "I'm going to the bathroom.

" Accompany you there?"

Wen Zhiwen shook his head quickly: "No, no."

After speaking, he was afraid that he would follow, so he walked away quickly with small steps.

After arriving at the bathroom, Wen Zhiwen found a cubicle, closed the door, then took out her mobile phone, and quietly made a call.

Wen Zhiwen really didn't have a chance to call out after staying with Yu Huaiyan just now.

The first call she made was from Tian Xin.

Tian Xin answered quickly, and the call was quickly connected, and her energetic voice came: "Sister Zhiwen, what do you want from me?"

Wen Zhiwen lowered her voice: "Tian Xin, it's just that new horse. Thai ten-day tour, I can't go with you."

Tian Xin was puzzled, and asked: "Why? Isn't it all agreed?"

"Uh, this, something happened." Wen Zhiwen explained, "I Now I have to go to America with my husband."

"Huh?" Tian Xin exclaimed.

"In this way, your itinerary to Xinmatai will remain the same. Have fun and visit the barber shop and beauty shop over there." Wen Zhiwen said, "It's the same with me in the United States."

Tian Xin reluctantly agreed , and wished her: "Sister Zhiwen, I also wish you a happy stay in the United States."

After talking with Tian Xin, Wen Zhiwen dialed another number, which was the number of the travel agency that she wrote down specially.

As soon as the phone was dialed, the enthusiastic voice of the operator came from the other side: "Welcome to call Dream Travel Agency. The agency recently launched a 15-day overseas travel project in New Mataiga, Hong Kong and Macau. The original price of a single person for a group trip is 20,000. Fifteen thousand, if you are interested, welcome to sign up now——"

Wen Zhiwen didn't have time to listen to such a lot, so he interrupted directly: "No need, I have other things."

The operator stopped the topic politely: "Okay Ma'am, please tell me."

"A few days ago, I applied to your travel agency for a 10-day tour to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, which departs the day after tomorrow, but I can't go now, please help me quit the tour." Wen Zhiwen said in a low voice.

The operator was silent for a few seconds before saying, "What's your name for this lady?"

Wen Zhiwen gave her name.

"Okay, Ms. Wen. You are applying for the ten-day tour of Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand departing from Beishi the day after tomorrow, June 6, right?" the operator confirmed.

Wen Zhiwen replied: "That's right."

"May I take the liberty to ask, Ms. Wen, why can't you continue to join the group?" the operator asked.

Wen Zhiwen just wanted to resolve the matter as soon as possible, and said directly: "I'm going to the United States to play, there is a time conflict."

This time the operator was silent for a longer time than before.

Then Wen Zhiwen heard the operator say: "Ms. Wen, how can you discriminate by country? What happened to the United States? Yes, the United States is a developed country, but the United States must be better than our new Malaysia and Thailand? Not necessarily, the new Malaysia and Thailand As for this country, you can experience the different customs of the three countries, which you can never experience in the United States! Ms. Wen, you can't be swayed by sugar-coated bullets, you have to stick to your original choice—"Wen Zhiwen:

" ...Refund or not?"

Operator: "..."

Operator: "I have to ask our leader for instructions!"

Wen Zhiwen: "???"

Then what were you talking about with me just now?

Fortunately, the matter was resolved smoothly in the end. Wen Zhiwen remembered that their travel agency advertised in the newspaper that if there was an accident, they could get a refund and leave the group.

The travel agency couldn't fool her, so it could only happily agree to quit the group for her.

As for the fee paid before, after Wen Zhiwen returned from the United States, he had to take the receipt to refund it.

Finally settled everything, Wen Zhiwen briskly walked out of the bathroom.

Opening the door of the cubicle, I found a woman looking at her with a strange expression, probably thinking that she was a little sneaky in the toilet just now...

Wen Zhiwen just pretended not to see her, and left quickly as soon as she got out of the bathroom.

When he came back, Yu Huaiyan asked, "Why have you been here for so long?"

Thinking that it was all thanks to the person in front of him that he hid in the toilet and made a phone call, Wen Zhiwen gave him a sad look, expressionless Said: "That may be because of constipation."

Peng Kai sat a little further away silently.

Yu Huaiyan helped his forehead: "Don't talk nonsense."

Wen Zhiwen put on his sunglasses and let out a "hum".

At that time, there was no direct flight from Beishi to San Francisco, so they had to go to Hong Kong for a transfer, and then fly from Hong Kong to San Francisco.

After boarding the plane at Beishi Airport, they arrived in Hong Kong about three hours later.

They didn't stay in Hong Kong for a long time, and the few of them just strolled around the airport.

After boarding the plane from Hong Kong to San Francisco, it took more than ten hours before the plane finally landed at the airport in San Francisco.

It was already evening local time.

After getting out of the airport, looking at such a bustling city night scene in the 90s, with shining neon lights, high-rise buildings, and heavy traffic, Wen Zhiwen also had to sigh that the country is really far behind.

No wonder so many people have to squeeze out their heads at this time.

But it is not as good as it is now, but it does not mean it will not be as good as it is in the future.

Wen Zhiwen only sighed a little.

Both Yu Huaiyan and Peng Kai have been abroad before, so she doesn't have to worry about the whole process.

Wen Zhiwen just stays with Yu Huaiyan, he will arrange everything anyway.

The hotel to check in has already been booked by email, and you only need to go to check in.

The hotel is not too far from the airport, it doesn't take long to take a taxi.

It was getting late, and the three of them went back to their rooms to rest after having dinner nearby.

There is a time difference of more than ten hours between Beijing City and San Francisco. Although I am exhausted, I can't fall asleep.

At this time, the insomniac couple will do something else to relieve their boredom.

The night became silent, and the night wind gently blew the drawn gauze curtains.

There is only one dim night light turned on in the house, it will not be too bright, nor too dark to see each other clearly.

Wen Zhiwen was suddenly brought into his arms.

She was always powerless against him.

After getting along for so long, this man has long since grown from youthful to mature.

The movements gradually eased, and Wen Zhiwen's thoughts began to drift away.

Coming to San Francisco was obviously beyond her expectations.

Originally, she had already planned her travel plan in Xinmatai. Although it was a group tour, she felt that some of the items were quite good. In addition, she also had free time, so she could do other things at that time.

All of a sudden, her original plan was disrupted.

At first, of course, it was unavoidable to feel a little annoying, but after thinking about it, I felt that it was no big deal.

But is there anything fun to do in San Francisco?

At this moment, Wen Zhiwen's mind was like an old clock that was about to break down, it turned very slowly, and she really couldn't think of it for a while.

Yu Huaiyan noticed that Wen Zhiwen was distracted.

He put his lips against her ear, and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help snorting, and his mouth lost all guard: "I'm thinking... where to play tomorrow."

Yu Huaiyan His face darkened, and he withdrew.

The author has something to say:

Ms. Wen: It is impossible to overturn the car, so where is it

? ! !

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo