Chapter 31

Wen Zhiwen returned to the car, thought about it carefully, and rummaged through the bag again without giving up.

She still couldn't find it, so she searched in the car again. She looked in the front and back seats, and even reached out and felt under the seats, but there was still nothing.

I really saw a ghost!

Wen Zhiwen drove back, suspecting that she had made a mistake, but she didn't put it in the bag?

However, I went to look in the closet, and there was nothing.

She also specially asked Aunt Yang to ask if she found any list in the room when cleaning today.

Aunt Yang said she didn't see it.

Wen Zhiwen decided to give up.

Maybe it was accidentally dropped outside?

She couldn't be so unlucky, Yu Huaiyan just picked up that bill, right?

Anyway, the money was refunded, and Wen Zhiwen quickly put this matter behind her.

The next day, Yu Jin was going to Nancheng to reunite with Xie Shuying, and Wen Zhiwen sent her to the airport.

Wen Zhiwen should have gone as well, but now that her and Tian Xin's careers are at a critical stage, they really can't leave.

There is no way for people to pass by, Wen Zhiwen had no choice but to ask Yu Jin to help bring the gift she brought back from abroad.

Because she wanted to get the company on the right track as soon as possible, Wen Zhiwen was really busy during this time.

When Wen Zhiwen went to college to choose a major in the previous life, finance and economics related majors were very popular, and the score line rose, and everyone rushed into it.

Wen Zhiwen's grades are very good, and there is no pressure to choose a major at random. She had no plans at the time, so she just followed the crowd.

Wen Zhiwen doesn't have much love for her major.

But since she had chosen all the options, she also studied them seriously in college.

For this kind of finance and economics major, it is impossible for students like them to do economics or manage enterprises by themselves, so in most classes, they will have a lot of case studies and learn from them.

Most of the analysis in class are some successful or failed enterprises in modern times.

These cases are actually the business thinking in the analysis. After all, modern shopping malls are changing rapidly, and the experience that may have worked back then may die miserably if copied now.

But it's different in this day and age.

Most of the domestic enterprises have just started, and even many well-known enterprises that Wen Zhiwen has seen in textbooks may not have been established at this time...

Thanks to the learning of later generations, Wen Zhiwen has mastered a lot of theories Knowledge.

She also deliberately analyzed the future development of their company.

What is certain now is that their company is going to expand, and soon they will open a second and third store in Beishi, and even expand to other cities.

In this case, management becomes even more important.

At this time, Wen Zhiwen's focus was no longer on the hairdressing and beauty level of the hair salon, but on the operation and management of training institutions and stores.

She has to explore an effective management system, as well as discover and cultivate management talents.

Otherwise, when their stores open one by one, they will all have to be managed by the boss, so they won't be exhausted?

Wen Zhiwen has seen too many cases, and I don't know how many companies have closed down due to poor management.

There are major problems in the management of her own company, which Wen Zhiwen absolutely does not want to see.

What she has to do now is to lay a solid foundation from the beginning so that the company can go on steadily.

As for the services provided by the store and the quality of the training institutions, I will leave it to Tian Xin!

Thinking that it would be fine as long as she survived this period, Wen Zhiwen gritted her teeth and began to live a life of going out early and not returning home late.

This morning, Yu Huaiyan opened his eyes on time at six o'clock.

Wen Zhiwen next to her was still fast asleep, she always got up late, at least he hadn't seen her get up a few times early, even if she was woken up occasionally by the movement of him getting up, most of the time she would just mutter and pull the quilt He covered his head and fell asleep again.

Yu Huaiyan leaned over to help her tuck the corner of the quilt, and then gently got off the bed.

When he came back from washing, he heard a small alarm clock next to the bed ringing suddenly.

Yu Huaiyan looked over in surprise, only to see a thin white hand stretched out from under the bed, pressing the alarm, and the world became quiet again.

He thought it was Wen Zhiwen who set the alarm by mistake, but he didn't care.

After a while, the alarm bell rang again.

He simply walked over and turned off the alarm switch.

As a result, she turned her head and met Wen Zhiwen's unlovely eyes. Wen Zhiwen was forced to get up early, and she was quite angry about getting up. At this time, seeing Yu Huaiyan

was particularly unpleasant: "Why did you turn off my alarm clock! " No, don't care about her like that. "You woke up so early today?" Yu Huaiyan asked. Look at what she said, those who didn't know thought she was lazy! Although she was indeed quite lazy, it was absolutely impossible for Wen Zhiwen herself to admit this. Directly ignoring Yu Huaiyan's words, Wen Zhiwen lifted the quilt and went to wash up by herself. Yu Huaiyan looked at her back and felt that today was really strange. After Wen Zhiwen washed his face, he became sober up a lot, and even the anger of getting up also dissipated a lot.

Seeing Yu Huaiyan standing against the wall, he wondered, "Why haven't you left yet?"

Yu Huaiyan was holding a tie in his hand, and said to her, "Come here, and tie me."

Wen Zhiwen slumped on the dressing table Sit down before him and pat his own face with milk: "No time, I'm busy!"

Does this man have no hands? Does he need someone else to tie his tie?

Yu Huaiyan: "???"

He couldn't help but think of the few times Wen Zhiwen got up early before, all of which were sticky hugging him and refusing to let go.

What is going on with this woman now?

Seeing that Wen Zhiwen really didn't intend to wear a tie for himself, Yu Huaiyan could only support himself.

When he went out, he was still thinking about what was going on?

Yu Huaiyan originally thought that today's early waking up was just a coincidence, but what he didn't expect was that Wen Zhiwen woke up early for several days in a row.

Not only that, but she came back later and later.

That night, when Yu Huaiyan returned home, he faced a dark house.

Turning on the light, he sat down in the living room with an uneasy expression on his face.

Waited for almost half an hour.

There was the sound of a car outside the house, and after a while, the door was opened, and the crisp sound of high heels stepping on the floor could be heard.

Wen Zhiwen supported the entrance cabinet with one hand, bent down and took off his shoes with the other hand.

Stepping on the ground with bare feet, she untied her hair and walked into the living room.

Seeing the person sitting on the sofa, Wen Zhiwen was taken aback: "Why are you silent? You scared me!"

Yu Huaiyan didn't speak.

Wen Zhiwen was exhausted after a busy day, and didn't notice anything wrong with his mood.

After all, they are a couple who have been married for almost a year, let's not talk about love or not, anyway, in order to establish a personality, Wen Zhiwen has long been used to cuddling with Yu Huaiyan.

At this moment, she was no exception, she sat down directly on the sofa next to him, hugged his waist by the way, and said coquettishly: "I'm so tired." Seeing that she was really tired,

Yu Huaiyan The unexpectedness in my heart also dissipated a lot.

He squeezed her arm: "Since you're so tired, why don't you go, I can still support you."

He knew what Wen Zhiwen was up to recently.

Yu Huaiyan neither supported nor opposed Wen Zhiwen's career, but his family was not short of money, so he felt that Wen Zhiwen didn't need to tire himself so much.

"That's no good, I'm halfway done." Wen Zhiwen disagreed, "Stop now, wouldn't it be for nothing?" "In another

half a month, I will almost be able to bring out the people in my hands. Just be a hands-off shopkeeper." Wen Zhiwen said vowedly.

"It's good that you know it yourself." Yu Huaiyan said.

Then he will endure it for a while.

After the couple talked for a while in the living room, Yu Huaiyan carried Wen Zhiwen upstairs to the bedroom.

Wen Zhiwen absorbed energy from Yu Huaiyan's hug, and wanted to sleep as soon as she touched the bed.

But a man posted it, not wanting her to sleep.

Wen Zhiwen is busy every day, and during this period of time, she really has no worldly desires.

Moreover, she was so busy that she was so busy at work that she would not let herself be put off, but when facing a certain man, she was not so dedicated.

Wen Zhiwen pushed Yu Huaiyan away: "Stop making trouble, I'm going to sleep."

Yu Huaiyan didn't let go, kissed her ear, and said, "I'm going on a business trip tomorrow, and I'll have to go for half a month."

Wen Zhiwen felt sleepy , there is really no sense at all.

Just go on a business trip, what the hell, does he still want to hug and hold her high?

What a beautiful him!

Wen Zhiwen was a little annoyed, so she kicked him away.

Coincidentally, the two of them happened to be arguing on the edge of the big bed, Yu Huaiyan was not prepared at all, only heard a "dong", and there was only one person left on the bed.

Yu Huaiyan, who was kicked out of bed for the first time, didn't react for a while.

Wen Zhiwen was also awake.

She put her hands on the edge of the bed and looked at Yu Huaiyan who was sitting on the ground with a dazed expression. After her eyes met, a guilty expression immediately appeared on her face.

Damn, she just kicked her husband out of bed, right?

Is this man so weak?

Wen Zhiwen struggled for three seconds, then resolutely retreated to the bed and lay down, and covered herself with a quilt, pretending to be asleep.

Yu Huaiyan laughed angrily when he saw her movements in one go.

The author has something to say: