Chapter 33

Wen Zhiwen looked at Yu Jin inexplicably.

Yu Jin also looked over, the aunt and sister-in-law stared at each other.

What Wen Zhiwen didn't expect was that at this moment, Yu Jin showed a cleverness that she shouldn't have: "Are you having a conflict with my second brother?"

Wen Zhiwen responded wholeheartedly: "...That's right. "

Yu Jin's mouth moved, wanting to speak again.

Wen Zhiwen quickly said: "Don't ask, I won't tell you if you ask me."

Wen Zhiwen was stupid to tell Yu Jin about such embarrassing things.

What if she talked to Yu Huaiyan with her big mouth?

After discovering that criminal video, Wen Zhiwen was really anxious for a few days.

He didn't even dare to call Yu Huaiyan.

But as time went on, she gradually began to behave poorly.

Well, let's find out.

What's more, she analyzed it carefully again, and felt that the matter might not be as serious as she thought.

She is completely scaring herself.

It's been more than a month, and Yu Huaiyan has already looked for trouble if he wanted to.

And she really felt that she performed very well that morning.

If the current self passes through, he may not be able to come up with such a good way to deal with it.

No, wasn't that man fooled by her back then?

Wen Zhiwen managed to convince herself, and became happy again.

What's more, is she at fault for this kind of thing?

She is right!

To blame can only be blamed on Yu Huaiyan, a man who is too curious!

Oh, and Yu Jin, she shouldn't have gone to any Oktoberfest!

Thousands of mistakes, all the faults of the two brothers and sisters of the Yu family.

If Yu Jin didn't pull her to drink beer, she wouldn't lose her temper after drinking and make an irreparable big mistake...

No, Yu Jin must be responsible for this matter!

Wen Zhiwen thought coldly.

So Yu Jin, who didn't know what mistake she had made, fell into the clutches of Wen Zhiwen.

In fact, Wen Zhiwen has been eyeing Yu Jin for a long time, she is mainly greedy for Yu Jin's computer skills.

Wen Zhiwen had long planned to configure a cashier system for the hair salon.

Now that the hair salon is expanding, the electronic cash register system is even more urgent.

Otherwise, if there are too many stores, the money will still be collected manually, and once the cashier gets the money, they won't be able to find it at all.

A hair salon is no more than a supermarket that sells real goods. The latter has a pair of purchases and sales, and there are not too many ghosts in it.

But hair salons are different.

The consumption of materials such as hair dyeing and perm can be calculated, but it is difficult to calculate the consumption of materials such as haircut and hair washing.

Not to mention the most important membership system of their hair salon.

Because I just opened a hair salon before, Tian Xin was always watching, and the people below couldn't do anything.