Chapter 4

Neliana

Fire.

I love fire. It has something soothing. On the one hand it's beautiful with the warm colors and the interesting structure. But on the other hand, it's hot and can do a lot of damage. This mix makes it so powerful, mysterious, interesting, and soothing at the same time. 

At the moment Nic and I are standing in front of the auction building which burns ablaze, with our blooded wolves-outfits on and no matter how funny it may sound: the flames are calming me down a bit. But it doesn't last long because I know what meeting is imminent and I definitely don't look hyped forward to it.

In the past sometimes I thought about them a lot. I mean I was 4 when we came to the Russian and the only thing, I did was waiting for them to pick us up and bring us home. But they never came. And with every year and every happening I lost hope. At first only for their rescue. Then for their return. And at last for themself. They died for me. Probably they were chilling their lives and enjoyed our absence. I mean why else shouldn't they have come. And I? I lost hope further. For Life. For peace. And now nothing is left.

Maybe back then I didn't understand why they didn't come and pick us up - I still don't understand it. Above all they are the fucking Italian AND American mafia and I know that their house had a lot of cameras and guards and either way they couldn't prohibit the kidnaping or at least with the help of the cameras find out who it was and then bring us back. But nothing happened. They gave us up or are just pathetic quitters and now they think that they can just come back in our lives like nothing happened.

Not with me. Please. I cannot take it a second time. I cannot heal a second time when the first is still not complete.

What if they're like 'Sir' or the others? I've a HSAM brain so I remember more about them than I wish. I know we have 9 other brothers. Older brothers. Yes, 9 fucking older brothers. And how I can remember, there weren't any girls except for me. Not even a cousin or nephew - Ok this would be a bit strange with the fact the oldest ones were at this time 18, but hey it could be.

Spoiler: it wasn't.

9 older brothers and 20 cousins.

Men. All men. They can be like 'Sir'. What if-

I can feel a panic attack come ... NO. Not here. I cannot show how weak I am.

Neliono

Fuck. I should know that this is all too much for Li. The whole situation with our family. Even if Li pretends that this doesn't bother her, her state speaks volumes.

We're standing in front of the now in fire standing building and I notice that Li zoomed more and more out, and her hands begin to shake. A panic attack. She tries to suppress it because of the other people, but this normally doesn't go well.

Her state gets with every second worse.

I don't consider long, I take her on the shoulder and lead her to my car. Her motorcycle can pick up one of our men later. As soon as she takes her seat, I speed out of the packing area and to the only place where she can show her emotions. The house in Hamnøy. Our home.

We arrive in front of our house; at this moment she isn't able to notice her surroundings anymore, so I just lead her to the house. As soon as we are in, she breaks down immediately. Sitting there, in our hallway, with her begs drawn up to her stomach and her head in her hands, I feel so bad again. I hate to see her like this. And only because our lovely family thought they just came back after 10 hellish years like nothing happened.