Charter 14

Neliana

"Do you have all the bugging device and cameras?" I ask Nic while I come out of my closet. At the moment I'm about to hide all the weapons, knives or such things and Nic prepares our technic. The dinner is in every second - unfortunately - so we'll instate our AI after it. But the CC - chameleon cameras - I know, it's a beautiful name. The reason is very simple. They fit theirselves to every situation and items so nobody is able to see them. It's very useful for secret or spy missions so it's perfect for here too. I mean: We cannot trust them and just want to know what they do. One for our safety and second for our business, 'hobbies' and investigation. Of cause not because our curiosity ... we'd never do such shitty things. 

Hehe. 

"Yes, everything is ready. But we should connect our 'clocks' new. You know because of our enemies." - Nic says while still tipping on his what looks like just a tablet but it is so much more than just a tablet. It has Pit, his AI, installed, many ways to show stereoscopic maps, pictures, recording videos, live scenes, ect., identification possibilities like fingerprint or DNA, capability to be invisible and of cause all the things we need for hacking. Ah nearly I forget that it is also connected with our earphones, brackets, clocks and chains ... just for our safety and so long until we have our 'office' here. So it's like a high-technological treasure and very precious and perfect for business. 

"Good

"Good." - I'm not longer with my thoughts in reality. They're far, far away. I'm unbeatable in different sports, a CEO and a Donna and nevertheless I'm nervous like hell.

Next to our everyday wearing protective vest and weapons, I also wear my tinniest earphones, my 'clock' which is more like a tablet only in a bit tinier, my by myself produced 'eye-phones' and of course our companion chain which is in reality kind of an emergency button. Maybe some will find it already a bit paranoid but I don't trust them - they're not our enemies; but we also don't have mafia deals with each other and I didn't see them in 11 years so I think it's normal that I'm a bit more careful today when we sit together on a table and enjoy our dinner together. * note the sarcasm  

At least until I can estimate them better.  

We both wear simple black sweatpants and a black hoody with the writing on the back Find peace in the pain and on the breast our logo - a wolf head. Under that we have our vest and the weapons. I have one of our newest models of our guns and, of course, my knives which are very popular in the underground because on every complete mission let I one of them back so everybody knows that the ulver are the responsible. And Nic has one of this guns too but instead of the knives, throwing stars - of course, with his own designs.