Chapter 20

Neliana

- Song: Believer

"Din dumme idiotiske yævel! (You dumbass idiotic motherfucker!) That was a masterpiece of art AND architecture! How dared you to RIP it just apart like this?!" This stupid grinning walrus in form of my so called brother just ripped my so beautiful and strenuous drawing apart. 

"Don't lie! It looked more like a doodle doodle from a two years old one than a real plan from a fucking room!"

Over what we are discussing - if you can still call it that, it's more like an very important and as equal as the other times before a power struggle about the truth - back to the topic: We're still on architect the Lione' room ... like for the past 30 minutes. BUT to my defense, it's not my fault, this asshole of brother just steal my pencil and now rip my idea apart! What did I do to deserve this?!

"Haaaaaa! How dare you! THAT'S MOBBING ... " - I put playfully a hand on my heard and fall on my knees. 

You look so pathetic!

Hey, shut up and let me have my main character moment! At least I have the ambitions to have one, not like you who doesn't even really exists!

At least I'm not so pathetic and discuss with my own voice in my own head who you, if I dare to remind you, NAMED!

... 

Argh. Point for Annoying - Lisbeth. 

"... to the 2 years old one! They can likely better draw than that ..." - I mumble embarrassed even if it's true. I cannot draw or more I cannot architect. My 'normal' drawings are quite ok but architecting ... we don't want to talk about it. Nic is definitely better than me - but no need to agree with him. Over my dead body. 

"Haaa! Did you just agree with me?!" - Speaking of it. Nooo, I have not! I just tell the truth ... ok maybe, but he looks very convinced about it and jumps around like a bunny on crack. Holy macaroni. 

"HaAaAa" - I imitate him while rolling my eyes. 

"NO ROLLING YOUR EYES, YOU LITTLE LOOSER!" - He shouts so loud that likely the whole house heard it ... now you can still scream, soon not anymore. Just wait. 

The murderous smile appears on my smile and within one second I'm on my feet, hunting this idiot like my whole life depends on it - and he? He's literally running for his life. Clever decision.  

"AHHHHHH GOD SAVE ME FROM THAT MONSTER!" 

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOU PATHETIC COPYCAT!"

Maybe just maybe we'll pick up some stuff on our chase. Sorry to:

the grey vase 

Lion the stuff lion

my suitcase

Nic' bed 

Nic' blanket 

MY bed 

MY blanket

both desk chairs

and of course to all the pillows on the ground. Oops. Not my fault.

"STAND FUCKING STILL, VALP!" (puppy) 

"NEVE-E- AHHHH!" Shit, I had him almost. But nevertheless he did now the stupidest move you could do ... run straight in one edge. The couch edge of his room, fortunately. 

Let the game begin. 

One step further. 

"AHHHH GO A-AWAY!" He creams like a girl and out of breath, but still with an awkward smile on his face. I smirk and raise an eyebrow provocatively.