Chapter 36

Neliana

Wether we put the confetti cannons on each side of the front door, maybe. Wether we sneak back trough the back door again, maybe. And are now here in time and know that this will provoke them even more, maybe.

Yeah, sorry but not sorry. It's only 2:00 pm and the day was already so exhausted. Standing up shortly before 3:00 am, pack all our stuff, sneak out, travel to France, take part in the competition and travel back in time. Sporty, sporty but we managed somehow to be here. In time and unharmed besides the nearly crash in a mountain in our helicopter. Oops.

Okay, that's not everything which didn't go after plan. We hadn't have the time to get change after the competition which we, by the way, won hands down. So instead of a more appropriate outfit for the welcome, we are wearing our trainings clothes. A outfit from Nike consists out of black sweatpants and a white sweatshirt, and on the front the symbol of our trainings club. Clothes we normally only wear when we have to wait after our turn und don't want to get cold. Yeah, bad that we hadn't time to change. So now we look like two kids who did nothing today than laying in bed - not that I don't want to do so. Sometimes I wish I would have time for it. One day just laying in bed and do nothing. But as a Donna, CEO and famous person, it's impossible.

The fact that it is not so appropriate for such an occasion, isn't the reason why it annoys me so much. I give a fuck on the opinion from our family. The dress from our show is quite ... uncomfortable. And it slowly cuts into my calves. Maybe running with it wasn't the best idea. Oskari would be probably furious if he would now that we have it still on. It is a black dress ending above my knees and has silver welts on it. To match, Nic is wearing a black suit, also with silver welts on it. I like our outfits. They're beautiful. But not under normal clothes and for more than 3 hours. But instead of changing into other ones, we have to welcome our family now. Which we, by the way, don't want to. Life is hard. But I swear, after we went trough the welcome I have to get out of this disaster.

And I need sleep. How I already said the day was exhausted. Nobody can blame me: to win a competition is stressful.

And I have absolutely no lust to spend time with our family now, much more to read the third part of the book 'Shatter me'. The first one and second one were already so good and I'm really exciting to read the next one. At least one thing being good today - apart from wining.

Their training outfit