Chapter 49

Neliono

"... living dangerously

TALK TO ME, BABY"

HOLY MACARONI! I sit up within a second, only to see my dearest sister Neliana, jumping up and down in my bed with her phone in one hand and singing along to the song. It's no singing anymore, more screaming and damaging my ears.

"I'M GOING BLIND FORM THIS

SWEET, SWEET CRAVING, WHOA- OHHHH!"

Of course it's her, who else would scream singing a song at - wait I have to look at my phone - at FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING! I growl and let myself fall back in my bed. Too early. Too early to deal with such a motivation.

"LET'S LOSE OUR MINDS AND GO FUCKING CRAZY

I-I-I-I-I-I KEEP ON HOPING WE'LL EAT CAKE BY THE OCEAN, HUH!"

Li claps her ass while saying 'huh', I, in contrary, scream into the pillow and try to get her annoying voice out of my head. Maybe I'm still in a nightmare. If yes, please can somebody wake me up.

"COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S FREAKING FOUR IN THE MORNING!"

Do you know what? This asshole just smirks and sings further at the highest volume.

"WALK FOR ME, BABY

I'LL VE DIDDY, YOU'LL BE NAOMI WHOA-OH"

A twerking Li isn't something you want to see in the morning. Really. I throw a pillow directly in her face.

"LET'S LOSE OUR MINDS AND GO FUCKING CRAZY"

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. YOU STUPID, OVER MOTIVATED MORON!" - I scream at the top of my lung but it has everything no use.

"I-I-I-I-I-I KEEP ON HOPING WE'LL EAT CAKE BY THE OCEAN, HUH-AHHHHHH!"

I'm up within a second, with a throwing star in one hand, very desperate in using it if she doesn't shut the fuck up. Li jumps instantly from the bed, screaming like a fucking five - year old girl, and runs to the door, which leads to her room. I directly behind her but she shuts the door before I could come in.

The music ends. Finally.

"WALK FOR ME BABY!"

AHHHH! I throw my throw - star in the direction of her, the door. Unfortunately it only lands in the door, not in her. She would deserve it, no questions needed.

This girl gives me already grey hair. Sighing deep, I let myself fall on the bed and rub my face with my hands.

Too early.

Too early.

Too early.

It's not like that I'm no morning person - I wake up at 6 a'clock every day - but being woken up like this? Nah. Not with me. Also because yesterday was kinda exhausting and then only get not even 5 hours sleep, isn't something I appreciate, I have to say.