Prolog 1,c

Stefano

01.01.2013

My parents, my brothers, all of my nephews, my boys, my wonderful wife and I are sitting in the living room and watch how the 3 youngest, my perfect little triplet, go together with my biggest son Alessandro, Ernesto, Francesco and Alijo upstairs to bed.

Alessandro was always Neliana's favorit so it was clear she would choose him for bed. And nobody can say no to the Mafia princess. Maybe she doesn't know now how much power she hold. But she is the Mafia princess with De Luca blood and everybody who tries to touch her, will pay with life.
I can see the adoration in the eyes ...

... of my parents, their topolino, with Nelione and Neliono as protective cats because they follow her everywhere.

... of my brothers, their neonata.
... of my nephews, I don't know the nicknames from them. There are far too much.
... of my sons, their piccola farfalla.
and at least in the eyes of my wife, her piccolo miracolo.
She wraped everyone around the finger only with her presence and without knowing.

My perfect little triplet.

Nelione, a fighter like a lion. He dosen't think a lot but does everything to keep Lio and Lia safe.
For example if they are in a new situation which scared them, Lione would be the one who goes in front of the others and looks wether the situation is safe or not.

Neliono is quite the opposite, he thinks and speaks a lot but let Lione do the actions.
If he thinks and analys, he'll put always his index finger to his chin. It looks so adorable.

Neliana is difficult to describe. A few would say she is a mix of them both, other say she is the complete opposite, I would say she has a kind of special charakter. She can pur everybody around her a smile on the face, speaks a lot and trouble follows her everywhere.
But she analysed too and thinks before actions, she knows her opinion and shows it too.

Each of them has their own special charakter and makes our family complete.
~
After 20 minutes the four come back, the younger boys go to play videogames and we, the „oldies", do some work because my oldest son Alessandro will take over the mafia in 3 years so he must be perfectly prepaired for it.

„The Italian-American Mafia is powerful but I think we can make it even more if we'll divide it. So they won't be only one powerful mafias but two: The Italians an-" , suggests Edeardo but were interrupt by loud footsteps and a followed scream. Ilva is the first one up and starts to run ... we all behind her.

Please, please be everything alright.

Please not my principessa.

But my request will not be heard ...

When I saw the sight in front of me, my heart broke in million peaces ...