Chapter 6

Riccardo

The youngest.

Our Ne's are sitting a few feet away from me and Leo, and seemed to be deep in thoughts  with their earphones in. I don't know how I should feel. On the one hand, I'm happier than ever. I mean my two missing siblings are after 10 terrible years back. By us. In the same plane towards our home. 

But on the other hand, I'm confused and worried. They seemed so cold. And I think I've never noticed such a dangerous and powerful aura. Yes, I know they're DeLucas but they should be happy, jump around, laugh or curse. But in contrary everything I see, is a face. Just a face. No emotions, no stirrings, no signs of life only one big scar above Neliana's eye and a bit tinier one on Neliono's lip. That concerned me. 

I've never seen such perfectly poker faces. Unreadable. They're just unreadable. Otherwise, I can read everybody, and I mean everybody. I was always the one of us with the best analyzing, but I failed. Failed on my own siblings. Above all by my principessa Lia, which is slightly pathetic. 

I don't know about what they talked about but as Lia said something I could see Lio must control himself not to show that much of emotions. A small, very small smile nevertheless could be seen. 

That's the next thing. In the past they would say by this time already a whole roman. Now they said not more than 5 words. 5 words. And that was just their names - no and a little explanation too, but it seemed more like a prevention from more conversation with us. I would lie if I say it doesn't hurt. 

It hurts like hell that the own siblings don't want to talk to you. 

As Havers asks them to put the sunglasses down, I heard the coldest and dangerous 'No' ever. I can say Havers would force them if it wasn't them. She seemed scared. That's definitely something we must change. Not the fact that they're scary rather the fact of this behavior. I and especially my older brother and Leo value good behavior and won't let them go by with something like this. But inside me I have the feeling they won't care about it.

What I can say for sure is, that they are definitely not the little kids back 10 years ago anymore. 

Suddenly I feel a little push on my arm. "Look." was the only thing Leo says and I do as ask. I'm greet with the most adorable thing I've ever seen. My two babies are lying on each other still one earphone in and sleeping. 

Introduce other seats and clothes

They looked tired as we saw them the first time, like they didn't sleep in days. 

"They look so peacefully while sleeping." - Leo comments.

"I'm worried. Did you see their faces and their behavior. And Lia is so thin." - Somehow I just talk my worries out loud.