Prolog 1,b

Neliono

I failed.
I failed in protect Neliana in THAT night.
I failed in protect both THERE.
I failed in protect Nelione on THIS day.
I failed in protect Neliana of the hormone controlled idiots.

Neliana.

Our youngest triplet.

Maybe for others she seemed strong, brave, dangerous and powerful. She is too. But only to hide her feelings and her heart which was broken way too many times. I know how much she suffers on the actions in the past and the guilt feeling. However I was and will always be there for her.
If she had a flashback in the night because of her HSAM, I would come and stay with her.
If she got triggered and had a panic attack, I would help and support her.

Lia got psychically flashbacks, panic attacks, anxiety and eating disorders and physically scars, bruises, burns and many fractures. For example one day they pushed Lia in front of a car. I thought I would loose her too. Like Nelione. I think if she would have died this day, I would have died too. She is the only reason why I'm still in this fucked up game called life. She had a spinal fracture. Luckily there was a very nice and compassionate doctor - Lys Laine. 

We didn't spoke and hadn't any responsible persons with us but, nevertheless, he operated Lia for 8 hours  and saved her life. There were complications and she almost didn't make it ... but she did it with the help of Ly-Lai - yes that's our, Li's nickname for him. Because after the escape and the Mafia thing we found out that he's  from Finland and only was in russia for work but he wasn't allowed to home although his wife had cancer. Such idiots. We owed him something so we asked him wether he would like to work for us. So he can be at home by his wife and does his job. I mean he saved Li's life. It was the last thing we could do for him. He was so grateful and happy. 

Now we're very close friends and he is with Oskari, our trainer for Figure Skating, the only person who knows a bit from our past. Oskari and Lys are buddies now too. Why? 

Once we - oh god it's so stupid and embarrassing argh. Never mind. Once we thought we could escape the so called 'Oskari will kill us' lessons. I'll make it short, no need to beat around the bush. (It's a proverb from Germany). We thought we could escape if we jumps out of a window in the theory rooms by our training studio. Yea we really jumped out of the window. It was the third floor. But hey we hadn't the lesson then so it counts as a succeed.

 Oskari called Lys, he came and after he cares for our injuries we have to listen to a for real one hour speak why you don't jump out of a window. Wether we listen: no. Wether we looked at each other with a 'that was so cool; we should repeat it' look: Maybe. I mean yes it wasn't our best idea but first: this lessons are REALLY bad and second: YOLOOOOO. Spoiler, they didn't find it funny and Lys got closely a heart attack as we both said after the jump YOLO... but for that faces it was it worth. 

Finally they gave us as a penalty - we don't like the word punishment; you know why, so they call it penalty - to clean the hole training studio. I think they were just overreacting. 

Since this day Oskari and Lys became for us like fathers. I never thought I would say something so meaningful but they really care for us and gave us the feeling to be wanted and needed. Nobody for a long time made us feel this way. 

Back to the topic: Since the 'car accident' she has a few problems with her back. Often it is tense and once a week she gets an extra medicament so her body doesn't reject the metal. She doesn't like it and often it ends up in a fight but I'll win and she hasn't  another option then letting me do it.