Chapter 56

Third Person

"Finally, you're here. What took you so long?" Alessandro asks annoyed as soon as Riccardo, Angolo and Alonzo enter the full - sited living room upstairs.

After he got the news about the dead of the French Mafia don and the up coming mafia ball, he called everyone of the family together to have a meeting. Exchanging opinions, planing the further plan and making sure that everybody really understand what's going to happen. The general mafia meeting tomorrow were already discussed with the grandfather, uncles, and eldest kids while the others were at the beach - or in the city like the only two women in their family.

Now, Alessandro and Ernesto want to plan with everyone how to handle the mafia ball in a month with the news about Neliana and Neliono.

"Hello too, brother." Riccardo groans, sitting himself down on one of the left spots on the couch next to Niccolo. "Lia and Lio didn't want to come out of the water and as we were finally on our way back to the car, they both were very exhausted and, accordingly, had a comfortable walking - pace."

Angolo nods agreeable, before taking a sip from his whiskey. "They have to be exhausted after such a day-"

Bang

He's interrupt by loud rattling sounds, coming from downstairs and making everyone looking at the open door tensed. There shouldn't be any sounds in the whole house. Everybody is here - except of Neliana and Neliono, of course.

"You said, Neliana and Neliono are asleep?" Ernesto asks Riccardo and has one hand already on his waist, grabbing for the gun in any cases.

"They run into the house after a little conflict with each other-" Riccardo states truthfully, but is also slightly confused. "-and should be in bed by now. I'll go and control them."

He stands up, ready to scold them after the ignoring from them an hour before, and is on his way to their bedrooms, the hallway down.

"Leandro, go check downstairs." His older brother Ernesto demands alarmed.

"On my way." The said one responds and disappears in the hallway after Riccardo.

---- In the meantime ----

"Be the fuck careful- Li! There's a-

Bang

"-vase." Neliono brings one hand to his face, rubs his forehead in disbelieve.

Five minutes ago, as they finished, changing into different clothes, Neliana got hungry and suggested to make a night snack again. But this time, they had to be really quiet, since every family member is still awake.

After some laugh flashes, they managed somehow to get into the kitchen unnoticed and safe. Neliono went instantly to the fridge and began to make his sister her favorite smoothie, while Neliana was just ... Neliana. Hoping around, singing her last earwig and showing her previous dance skills. Everything no problem if you aren't clumsy like Neliana.

The clatter of the overturned vase echoes through the whole quiet house and grabs basically everybody's attention.

Neliono sends her a 'you cannot be fucking serious' look, but she just shrugs, lifting her hands in surrender. "It's not my fault that the vase was in my way."