Chapter 23

Third Person

"Walrus, positions status? Over."

"On the right side from the door. Just like the last few minutes ..." - Nelio frowns and shakes is her head.

"Sh- haha Sh. That's a very serious situation here. Full concentration. And speak- haha speak trough the walkie talkie. " - Nelia tries to play serious but must chuckle too.

"I stand across from you."

"Hahaha" - Neliana must control herself hard to not laugh out loud.

What are they doing?

After they changed into their pajamas what is for Neliono a blue checked trousers with a grey hoodie with the caption "Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck off. Fuck yeah."  on the back and for Neliana a red one and the same hoodie which is, of course, also from their own company. Like all the other ones designed they both together this hoodie too and every hoodie has an own slogan which is sometimes a 'meaningful' one or sometimes just the mood from them. Like this one and they are really sorry for their brothers but, unfortunately, they didn't know about the allergy against swearing. *cough cough

Their pajamas - just image the normal characters

Now Neliana and Neliono are standing across from each other on Nelia' room door, both with a walkie talkie in one hand, the hood pulled over the head and hard trying to control their laugher. But at the moment they're in the middle of a very dangerous and difficult mission:

Sneak in the kitchen unnoticed. 

In the meantime it is past midnight, to be exact 17 minutes after, so the probability that some of their brothers is still awake and could catch them, is very low. It's still dangerous but what would you do for a midnight - snack? Right, both haven't eaten that much during dinner because of the nice and funny distraction and they weren't that hungry because of the nervousness but even more now. Also Neliana must take her medicine for her illness and to prevent an infection.

She doesn't like them and would gulp them without water too but how Neliono is, insists he on a normal ingestion. But until now it doesn't seem like they would be able to complete their mission ... since they stand in this position since 7 minutes.

"Could you stop chuckling or else we are not finished until next morning." - Neliono states also chuckling. That makes Nelia only to chuckle more.

"Hahaha." He shakes his head and mutters "In the evening you are really useless for ANYTHING." "But you also have high standards! It's 00:20 o'clock!" - She defends herself and raises an eyebrow at him like a silent 'Excuse me?'. "May I remember you that you're already done at 6 p.m. and to nothing useful? Or in general always annoying as fuck?" - Nic raises an eyebrow too and shakes his head while Li is still chuckling.