Chapter 59

Neliono

Yeah fuck.

Stupid coincidence.

Georgio could have just waited one second and wouldn't have heart Finlay calling Li "Sweetheart". Like I said, stupid coincidence and now we have to explain who he is. If I'm honest, I'm not ready to tell them about Finlay. Not because I'm ashamed. Gosh no. Finlay is the best which could have happened to me. I not only found in him the most loyal and supportive boyfriend ever, but even more a best friend for me and Li. They like each other a lot even if it doesn't seem this way sometimes.

But Finlay is private. He's my boyfriend and I don't feel the need to let any of our family members taking part in our private life.

Neliana

Georgio seems to see it otherwise. I don't know how - maybe they have something like a family emergency button because only 5 minutes later the whole family - except for the younger once who are probably still outside doing stupid things - was in the house again. You couldn't overhear them with their elephant steps. Really guys, no surprise your mafia suck in being unnoticed.

Unfortunately, their arrivement also meant for us that the ugly part is going to happen - and here we are now: standing in the middle of their living room, awkwardly. Nobody says something, they don't have to since you can formally see the steam come out of their ears.

If they stress so much about such a little thing, then our first big family event will be a burial because one of them got a heartattact. What will happen when they find out about us being the responsible for the loose of many teachers? Or breaking so many times in a police station for drinking a cola - the one there was really good btw - that they were just like "Hey, how r u doing?". Oops. But now jokes aside, I don't really understand why they care so much. Leave us alone like the past years. My social battery doesn't even have the chance to charge fully.

Especially Georgio and Massimo look like they break down in seconds. Alessandro, Ernesto, Riccardo and Angolo are surprisingly very calm which annoys the hell out of me again.

Seeing them frustrated is just so fulfilling.

Oh the uncles are missing. Great I don't need a reminder on how big our new family is.

"Take a set, please."

I open my mouth to talk back, but my twinny is faster.

"We prefer standing." Nic responds in cold voice and oh boy, he's pissed. Pray to god that they don't say anything inappropriate otherwise ... Nic is rarely piss, he's the calmer one from us but if, you could have a problem. A big one. And I also get kinda a flashback right? Weren't we in this position before after our first sneaking out?

Finlay is his private theme, he barely even talks about them with me. Of course, I know nevertheless the whole story - hell I'm his twin sister of course I know. Maybe, just maybe, I was so annoying that he spit somehow the tea. If we're honest, even a blind man could see that they are in love. It's nearly annoying but what can I do if he's happy with him? Nothing unfortunately.

I fully understand his decision that Finlay has absolute nothing to do with all the assholes here. If I have a boyfriend - which I obviously don't have, I'm a single Pringle and very proud of it - but even then I wouldn't tell them even the name.