Chapter 15

Neliana

Alessandro - how already said - tries to be emotionless and intimidated but he fails miserably. To scare me, you just need a bit more than an emotionless face which he but, by the way, unfortuanly has. At least he doesn't fail on this point as a mafia don. Such careless actions how  the hiding spots and the digital system must not happen. It can cost you your life, or as the worst scenario the life of someone you love - probably the kidnapping was not that bad for him when the security is still so low.

Riccardo is smiling. He smiles every time I saw him. Maybe he is broken, the screws are not pulled. He gives everybody the feeling to be good enough as you are and likely he is also the way ... but even he is the mother figure, I don't trust him. I trust nobody except of Nic and Lione.

Leonardo is tense and looks me straight in the eyes, like he wants to kill me every second. But why- Oh. Ohhhh. Hahaha. This was just the foretaste. I think he didn't like it. Unfortunately, I don't feel something for others, but I advise you to get ready for what's next. It won't be so harmless like this time. The thing with the education can he shoves in the ass. I cursed in the past; I curse now and I will curse in the future. So good luck by trying to get educate me ...

Silvio looks like the smart one here. I think, he's a mix from Alessandro, the father figure, and Riccardo, the mother figure. How I know too, is he a doctor so I guess he values study. Lucky for you that we both already finished school and university, course we won't say this them in nearer time. We'll go to school but not for the whole day or every day. Just like we want to, and the teachers will have so much fear that they'll shut up their mouths ... otherwise they'd be deep under the ground. We'll see what the time brings. 

Georgio. Georgio is a more difficult case. One time he seems happy and kind of friendly - as friendly as he can be - but the other time he looks full of anger and hate. No need to hate us, Georgio. We, literally, did nothing. The only ones who did something, were you and your stupid brothers. So let your fucking anger out at something else. Maybe I seem a bit too aggressive, but in reality I'm just scared. 'Sir' and his friends also pushed us if they were angry, so when somebody is angry, I'm still fearful and scared even I can fight. Good. But that's the fucking trauma which I think that I never will forget.

Then there is Valentino. He's from all the AA the most sympathy one. Silent, reserved and observing. There's also a reason for this state, like by us. In the past he was loud and careless too. One of the happiest brothers. But time changed everything and everyone. Our gazes meet and a little, nearly invisible smile forms on his lips. We just look at each other for some time before I nod to him as the only one. He nods back. It's like a silent greeting. We'll get along. Surely.

Damian seems nice too. At least definitely nicer than his twin brother, Damon. He smiles warmly and with this comforting look to us. I don't reply to it. I don't have interests to interact with anybody of them. But as long as he is like that, we won't have problems with each other's.Or rather he with us ... I don't care what he's doing as long as he has his distance to us. 

Then there is the youngest of them: Niccolo. He has this psycho hyped smile on his face. The same one like in the hallway some hours ago. Does he put it even some time down? I don't think so ... that's crazy. He seems happy and excited the whole time. Ok, I can understand it. Probably he is happy to have some cool kids here again ... because it's likely not so nice to live with these spoilsports and killjoys under a roof ... I feel with you Niccolo. But put this too gigantic smile down. It's so depressing. 

At least Damon, my little chihuahua. Ohhh I love this nickname. It fits perfectly to him, don't you think? Chihuahuas have a big mouth and get up against everybody include the ones who are superior. But in reality, they are tiny, weak and inferior. Just like Damon. So, the nickname is perfect. Speaking of him: He stares at us with this cute trying to be intimidated look. Nic notices to and we give him a stare battle. He won't keep it up longer than three seconds.