Chapter 38

Neliono

Silence. 

Finally. 

You know, having a little sister with too much energy and carelessness isn't that easy. If I hadn't chilled her down a bit in the situation a few minutes ago, Ernesto wouldn't be still with us now. Not that he wouldn't deserve it. His 'I'm better and more powerful than anybody else und so scary' mood can he shoves in his ass. But we have some things to take care of, more important things than his selfish behavior, and a bigger scene would prevent us from finishing it. 

Next weeks are many business meeting planned. For our legal as well as for our mafia one. Since the French Don, unfortunately *cough cough, past away a few days ago, all the mafia families are alarmed. A change in the highness is always critical and chaos, fights and discrepancies are foreseeable, but this time one of the big mafias were taken down and nobody knows from whom. Not that anybody will ever know. If we don't want that this information goes public, it won't. We will care for that. But rumors are already there, rumors about the secretly big and new powerful mafia. Our mafia. Of course, we have our alliances who we trust with our lives. A have to in this business. Betray means dead. So to our safety, even they don't know our real faces, the faces of Li and me. 

It's one of the promises we made as we took over the Russian mafia and the Nordic, a few month later, too. Our safety is always our priority number one. We have our persons for direct interaction and ways to be there without being there physically. 

Never mind. 

So next week will be sporty. Not only meetings but also an interview because of the singers thing and one more competition, the last one before a short break and then the champion chips. Ah and I completely forgot that we have to separate us. I have a few first assignments for new projects to take care of too. 

Too much. Definitely too much for my life. Why, again, did I want to be an architect, second command in the biggest mafia - NEM -, and second CEO of unimerce at the same time?

Argh. 

I let myself fall back onto the couch in our Ne - room, Nelione' new decorated room. I think we made a pretty good job, the room is now exactly in the style, Nelione would have loved it. 

I hear a chuckle from beside me. "What?" I groan, still very pissed with the fact about our sad life. "Nothing. Only that you look like shit." Now I sit up strained. Bad decision. Black points come in my vision but, luckily, go away as soon as they came. 

"Really? Not a 'oh nice to have such a wonderful, good looking and clever brother all at once', but a 'you look like shit'?!"

She nods at me with this crazy grin. "ARGH!" 

"Sorry but I just stated the obvious. You're wearing nothing than boxer shorts and a lazy bathrobe, look like a fat cat fallen accidentally in water with your wet hair." She waves with her one hand holding a glass filled up with something looking like Fanta at me. Still looking innocent und chilled as fuck. I, in contrary,  And I, your poor and nice little sister, have to see this ugly body of yours in addition to the face now. You should have, at least, a bit sympathy for me and my shitty situation!"

"Excuse me! Who's the one sitting on the sofa and drinks a fucking cup of Fanta?!"

"I really don't know what you mean ... "

"ARGH! YOU'RE FAR AWAY THE MOST EXHAUSTING CREATURE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED! MAN, HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE SO STUPID AND CLEVER AT THE SAME TIME?!" I cup my face in my two hands. Having the responsible for two persons, isn't always that easy. Especially if the second one is a little sister, probably the cleverest person on earth and having ADHD. I know that she cannot do something for it and about it, but she, being forgetful, energetic, unsorted and sensitive, isn't that easy to manage sometimes. I love caring for her and, hell it's my fucking normal responsibility and I wouldn't change it for anything, but it's exhausting. And the fact with all the suddenly changes doesn't make anything better for my and her state.