Chapter 34

Neliana

Rules.

Rules are meant to be broken. Or I prefer to just ignore them. Then you are not in trouble. 

Rules are this annoying appendage everybody hates but they exist trough. 

Nic and I look blankly at Alessandro who's still sitting on the table chair. Let's play a little game again and make them confused. Like Nic can read my thoughts, he pushes a bit my back. A 'go easy on them, no exaggerate' push. I would never. I just procrastinate the useless typical rules talk. 

"Why are y'all here and not at work? Especially Alessandro, shouldn't you be at work till, at least, 23:46 o'clock?" Let the game start, let's look how long it needs to confused them. 

"Yeah, but- wait how do you know the time from my work - come - back?" - Alessandro asks me. 

"Oh, I noticed the door opening each time around this time, so I calculated the median, 23:46 o'clock. And it have to be you since you were the only one out in the evening." - I talk back to him like it would be obvious. That's trick number uno to confuse people: always try to represent your information like it's the most proofed fact on this world - wether it's a lie or not. Here it isn't a lie, I really have the median of the time of his coming back but I have a program to calculate it. Look I like I would do it by myself? 

"Äh okay.-" Alessandro is interrupt by Riccardo. Slowly it gets bring if every time he rescues his brothers. "You're very right. Also today, he would be at work like each day but after you both go, a little ... mystery goes on here."

"Mystery?" - Nic takes finally part in my little act. 

"Yeah, whenever Alessandro stands up, a loud-" 

"ANNOYING." - Georgio adds screaming. I swear, this guy is so strange. 

"A loud annoying song begins to play. So here he is sitting, since the morning."

I have to control myself really hard now. How serious Riccardo had said that. Nice. We decide to play further our act and let out a "Ohh" at the same time. They look at us intently and Silvio ask the most important question - now we have to play really good or we are in trouble. "Do you have something to do with this?" He looks especially at me. Ouch. Have I done something bad? Now I'm confused. Great. Exactly that what I want them to be. 

"With what ambition?" 

"I dunno what in your little heads are going on but I'm sure you both know exactly how to do something like that." - Georgio said. We look at him with a confused face. 

"Don't play dumb and innocent. What about your phone Li? We wanted to track it but a message popped up and the tracking wasn't possible." 

Ohh now I understand what happened. They tried to track me. Unfortunately it's for everybody impossible to do it unless I want. And the massage is just for the entertainment. It's a true saying and let the one think about it. I was boring and programmed it that way. I think it's kinda funny, only the music I have add for our brothers. 

I exchange a playful 'not knowing about what they are talking' look. "I really don't know about what you're talking ... but tracking Neliana' phone is possible. I did it one time for fun while playing hide and seek."

"Lie-" - Georgio get a smack on his neck by Riccardo. "Okay, we can try it now once again. Then we see whether it's working or not." Nic and I nod, and Alessandro calls thereupon Xavier for the hacking. From what I know that Xavier is the hacking person in the mafia? I just checked it a few seconds ago. He isn't that bad like I thought. He's sweet and finally a person who can do his job, so I'm a bit sorry for him that I'm just better than him. But only a bit.