Chapter 21

Neliana

Song: Traces

"In my office. Now." - Alessandro orders. Haha, let me think about it ... NO.

"Under the ground. In one second, if you don't stop to command us something." - I press out through my teeth so I think only Nic, next to me, heard it - but I would not care if the Annoying Stick Figures over there heard it too. They are a real pain in my ass. I mean, it's our business and not theirs what we do and when we do it. Maybe they our brothers and 'care', but for that they are already too late. To be exact: 10 fucking years. A damn decade. They could party a jubilee. 

"To hell. After that." - Nic adds to my state. He looks as annoying from them and convinced to not move as I. I didn't expect something else. If we hate one thing, it is commands and rules. Not because it's funny to break them - yes, that's too - but more because we make some not so nice experience and just let us order around in the past too much, too often from everybody. So fuck you all!

After good - let me look: 37 seconds, the slow checker Alessandro checked finally that we're not going to move from here in the next time. Ohh he looks pissed. Bad that I'm in a good mood to make the positions clear. 

He walks back to the doorframe. "I said something!"

"And I didn't ask you to." - His face - their all faces are previously. Has somebody a phone?

"IN MY OFFICE! NOW!"

"I. Would. Rather. Die. Before take an oder from y'all ... " - The last part from my sentence is barely audible but Nic could definitely hear it and grabs instantly unnoticeable my back and rubs it up and down. Do not push it, they're not worth it ... I relax right away but hold on the iron look in Alessandros eyes. In the corner of my eyes I can see everybody breathe in sharply. Nic on opposite looks amused. I find it really funny too. How they try to scare us with their eyes ... Pff I've already seen worse things. In contrary to that, your 'actings' look like from little children. Only in ugly and embarrassing.  

"I don't like to repeat me ... " - You can formally see the steam going out of his eyes. Oops. 

Put one on it. 

Oh wow. The first time we're having the same view, Annoying - Lisbeth. 

"Then don't do it." - I speak out loud the obvious ... apparently they don't like it, read from their faces. Niccolo, Damian and even Damon in the back are breathing in silently  and each one shakes one hand to underline their behold, Silvio raises an eyebrow on us, Valentino offers us while leaning against the wall a little smile - I like him -, Riccardo is the only one who looks very worried - no need to, we've this completely under control - and Georgio, Leonardo and, of course, Alessandro look like they want to rip our heads off. Try. 

Speaking from the devil. 

He's about to walk over to us, but Riccardo speaks immediately up. Ah, now when it got interesting. "Maybe you both want to come down a moment and come at 10: 20 p.m. to Sandro' office. Please." - He didn't even finish his sentence when he push Alessandro out of the room. 

Before everybody goes out of the room, Riccardo slides in, shuts the door behind him and walk over to one of the chairs. Nic and I raise an eyebrow at the same time and give them a side eye. What is he doing?

Riccardo sits down and looks in our still unmoved standing spot. A smile appears on his face and he shakes his head in ... disbelieve? Nic and I exchange a glance with the same commend on it What a strange guy.