Chapter 61

Third Person

Before any of the DeLucas could even react, a little shadow with brown hair is running through them, not caring about the bump ins with anybody on his way. He has only one goal in his mind and that's helping his sister - making sure she's alright with all this men in this house. They all couldn't be more unimportant to him.

Neliono shouts as loud as he can to Riccardo who is still kneeling in front of the trembling little girl and doesn't seem to notice the bad influence of him trying to touch her. "Fucking back up, p-please! No touching!"

While shouting this, he already slid on his knees to Neliana, shoving Riccardo hardly away while doing so, and is now sitting in front of her. Her head is grabbed by her two shaking hands. Carefully and slowly, not to terrify his little sister even more, Neliono reaches after them. The loud scolding attempts from the people around them aren't helping the flinching and calming down part. Mostly from Georgio's side, he thinks and wouldn't be surprised if that's the case since this guy seems to have a problem with them from the very first meeting. They didn't do anything in his direction - yet. So his asshole-ic actions have absolutely no background reason.

In the inside, he's nevertheless boiling with rage. Even if they maybe don't like them and wish them out of their lives - especially Georgio -, they could at least show some respect and decency when their blood sister has a freaking panic attack. To top it all, Neliana also seems like to be shortly before passing out each second. Murder thoughts are going through his mind. Things he would like to do to Georgio at the moment - like ramming a knife in his chest and twirling it slowly, painfully. But in contrary to them, Neliana is his first priority and not some rules about respect the older ones. So he shoves them all fast aside. There's also time later for that. Now firstly his lil sister.

His hands aren't leaving hers, even as she tries desperately to bring them out of his grip. "Li, den lille valpen min, det er meg, Nic. Din store muskuløse bror." (Li, my little puppy, it's me, Nic. Your big muscular brother.) He whispers as quietly as possible and as loud as necessary in a calming voice in her ear while searching for any sight of reaction in her eyes - with only a mild .

"Faen, det er alvorlig hvis du ikke engang argumenterer tilbake på mitt selvkompliment." (Fucking shit it's serious if you aren't even arguing back at my self compliment.)

The screaming still hasn't stopped and slowly even Neliono's patience is on thin ice.

"She freaking panicked as Ric tried to touch her! Lio just did what was right! SO CAN YOU FUCKING STOP ACCUSING HIM FOR ONCE?!" Aljio screams at the furious face of Georgio.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, ALIJO! You have the least right to judge! So tell me: Why didn't come nearly one whole sentence out of that mouth of yours towards your fucking family for the last 3 years but all of sudden you have the guts to defend this-"He points at Neliono without taking his eyes off his cousin. -"shithead when he fucking hit Ric?! Likely you could speak all along without this anxiety shit. You just wanted the attention, don't you?"

Aljio just stares back at his younger cousin like he grew two heads. All the color goes out of his face, his breathing rate increases and he awards his gaze towards the ground with flickering eyes. All sounds die down - except of the smoothing voice from Neliono for his sister. The good thing at the situation right now is the fact that Neliana somehow managed to snap out of the panicattack, still a bit shaken up but clear in the head again. So Neliono passes a silent your - managing - question towards her, getting a sarcastic answer back and decides to take a look at the other problem in this big and nevertheless too small room, clearly aware of what's happening.