Chapter 41

Third Person

"Damon, Xavier and Dylan, downstair! NOW!" Ernesto shouts from the hallway and makes the both youngest jump. Screaming still reminds them of the Russians. Unfortunately Riccardo and Angolo noticed it and exchange a look.

A few seconds later footsteps can be heard and the three appear in the sight of the rest of the family. Already waiting for them nearly 5 minutes.

"Phones. Now."

"But-"

"I don't like to repeat myself: Phones. Now!" Unwillingly all the three lay their phones in Ernesto' open hand and roll their eyes. "Watch your behavior." - Leonardo scolds them instantly. They just respond with silence.

"Lia and Lio are driving with us!" - Emilio announces happy.

"Absolutely not. They're coming with me!" - Niccolo demands immediately.

"But you have them all the time!"

"You're such a bad driver. I don't want them to die so soon."

"That's not true."

"Nooo, of course not. Sorry who was the one again, driving into a fucking tree on a straight street?!"

"Language, Niccolo." - Leonardo scolds him and follows the eldest ones out.

"Sorry, but it's true."

"You're no innocent lamb, Nicco." - Uncle Antonio interrupts. "They're coming with us." He grabs one key and throws them right away to uncle Ambrose. He's the best driver out of the family and they are more than paranoid when it comes to Neliana and Neliono so the decision was easy with whom they would drive. All the uncles and Giovanna. This way they will be able to give them the best protection.

Little did they know, that they both are more than capable of defending themself.

Surprisingly the said ones are silent. Out of fear. Even if they don't want to admin it, but they are scared off them. And to sit with every uncle in one car, doesn't make anything better. In addition, Neliana is very sensitive at the moment. How already notice her ADHD is worse today and a restaurant visit is not the best place to be in such situation. Neliono is aware of that and looks every second in her direction, making sure she's alright.

Niccolo leans over to them. "'m really sorry for you. You know sitting with all of them in one car, would be my end. But, damn, never would I talk back to someone like Eduardo. One time I had to stay at home for three days. THREE DAYS! Only because I say 'no' to him asking wether I could do my homework. Argh, so overacting this dude. But never mind, I just wanted to say sorry and good luck. By the way, I like your outfits. Or should I say outfit, since you wear practically the same? And gosh, where do you get this coat with the wolf on the back from? It looks so special! Finally I have sibling with a good sense for shopping-"

"Stop rambling, Nicco. You're probably traumatizing them. And come, we need to head off." - Georgio groans while looking at his phone.

"Argh, this dude is something else. Really! So, see ya later alligator, piccoli fratelli!" (little siblings) - Niccolo left and let the two confused back. "He is something else." - Neliono says chuckling and walks after them in the big garage. "Oh yes, but they are all so strange in general. And obviously. I mean, you can see their weapons from 100 miles away."