Chapter 32

Third Person

Alessandro stands up, not expecting anything but suddenly music blares loudly from all speakers in the house. And like always not really beautiful one. This time it is Axel f by Crazy Frog. 

Ring ding ding daa baa

Alessandro and Riccardo jumps up at the same time, but Alessandro is unlucky and falls on his deckchair behind him and tip over. The loud bang and Alessandro' curse are drowned out by the music. 

Baa aramba baa bom baa barooumba
Wh-wha-what's going on-on?

"Holy shit! Argh! Who in the gods name has turned on music again!" 

Ding, ding

Alessandro stands up - again - this time from the floor and trudges out of his office, to the direction of the kitchen while the music is still playing. Loud. On the maximum and no end is in view.

This is the Crazy Frog
Ding, ding
Bem, bem!

Loud noises can be heard from the kitchen. Cursing, screaming and footsteps. Chaos spread though the whole house. 

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
Ring ding ding ding bem bem bem

And the music doesn't look like going to end. 

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
Ring ding ding ding baa baa

"IF I FIND THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, DARE GOD!!!"

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
Ring ding ding ding bem bem bem

The music seemed to get louder and louder. The communication way is now screaming instead of speaking. Otherwise you cannot hear each other. Damian and Damon are fighting and Georgio is the first one loosing his control. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP!" - Damon shouts while shutting his ears with his hands.

"DON'T SCREAM IN MY EAR, DUMBASS! SAY IT TO THE FUCKING SPEAKERS!" - Damian shouts back. 

"DO IT!"

"WHY I?! YOU WERE THE ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!"

"THAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING SONG I'VE EVER HEARD!" - Georgio screams and only a second later, a loud bang could be heard. He throws a vase on the next wall. 

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
This is the Crazy Frog

Everybody is furious - except of Niccolo. He is sitting on the table eating his third pancake. Totally unbothered from his surroundings. He even wiped his head to the beat. 

If Alessandro doesn't know about his lack of technical talent, he would think that Niccolo is the responsible for it. But he is even not able to make a restart from a computer by his own so it's very unlikely that he can hack into his system. 

Breakdown!

That's exactly how everybody feels at the moment. Like breaking down. Alessandro is done. Desperate, bored and just exhausted from every loud music prank from the last few days. 

"THE THIRD PARTY! DOESN'T IT GET SOMETIME BORING?! ARGH!" - Alessandro screams now too.  

"IF THERE'S ONE MORE TIME 'DING', I CANNOT PRO-" - Damian is cut off from silence. Just silence.

Each brother needs a moment to realize and to calm down again. Confusion takes place. But nobody complains about the new found silence. They are just enjoying it but it doesn't last long.