Chapter 5

Third person

18:24 p.m.

Leonardo looks for the ninth time in 4 minutes on his watch. Maybe he is trying to hypothesize it.

"Leo, the time doesn't go by any faster when you look always at it." - Riccardo says smilingly. He never saw Leo this nervous and excited.

"Argh. When are they coming? We're here since 18:00 p.m. and they're still not here!" - Leo.

"Leo, they said that they will come at 18:30 p.m. so they have still much time to come. Patient, Leo. Patient. " - Riccardo seems calm to the outside but inside he is full of excitement and curiosity.

"Yes, but-" Leo is interrupt by loud screams and hooted.

--------

"OMG"

"Mercy please pleas-"

"Ahhh"

"I love you, ulvers!"

If the quick sneak trough and go unnoticed by, worked? Medium good. At first everything was good but than there came two fans ... then more ... and more ... and more. And now Neliana and Neliono are surrounded by hyped fans and have pencils or cameras in the face.

Conclusion:

It ends up in a catastrophe and the whole airport seems to be by them.

"Jævla dritt. Hva gjør vi nå? (Damn crap. What are we doing now?) - Li asks Nic while she signs more papers or skins.

"Du er superhjernen her. Er de en hemmelig og rask vei til det private flyplassstedet?"(You're the super brain here. Are they any secret and fast way to get to the private airport spot?) - Nic asks while a photo is taking.

"Mh ... ja. Ser du døren til høyre fra oss?" (Do you see the door on the right from us?) Nic nods. "Skal vi dit har vi bare kort vei til stedet igjen. Vi kan klare det hvis vi er raske." (If we go there we only have a short way to the place left. We can make it if we're fast.) Li suggests and Nic nod again and begins to make a count down with his fingers.

3, 2, 1 

They run. Luckily they're well trained so the door is fast in front of them. They rush inside and close it instantly. 

"Holy fuck! I didn't expected THAT much fans." - Li says out of breath.

"Me neither. It seems like they waited their whole life for that moment. Never mind. Speaking of the devil, we must go on or the fans will check our plan." - Nic annotates. With that they start to run again like a monster is behind them. This time called crowd of hyped fans. Don't get them wrong, they're always friendly and kind to their fans and signed and took photos today too but exceptionally they don't want the attention now ... you know why.

Luckily the border is in visibility soon, and it takes them only a bit effort to overcome it. You must know Neliono and Neliana are perfect parkour runners because of their learnable past and jobs so this border and guards are no problem. The catch? For the fans neither too. Against hyped fans you don't have any chance so the guards in front of the border failed miserably.

The twins shared a look and have one of their silent conversations while still running. They came to the decision to use the bathroom and hope that the guardian will refer them out of this area.

--------

"What happens there?" - Leo asks irritated by the voices.

"It looks like two persons are fleeing from a big crowd ... ?" - Ric says confused.