Chapter 57

Neliana

"Waky Waky, baby boy! The sun is shining, the view amazing and your face as ugly as always!" I greet my brother Nic while I rip open the curtains aggressively. Unnaturally, my mood is good. Too good, for my liking, if I'm honest. 

Today is the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow, or for us: a day full of business. After what seemed like a decent, the information about the dead of the French mafia don spread finally around and a mafia meeting has been announced for today. 

If I'm going? No.
If they expect me to come? Yes.
If I don't give a fuck? Double yes. 

I really don't know, what they want to talk about? I mean, the French don doesn't deserve otherwise. He was an asshole, a fucked up pervert. I'm not sorry at all for killing him and I also don't give a damn fuck about what the other mafias will do now as long as they let their dirty fingers out of our business. 

Our mafia has no alliances, no friends and no deals. And nevertheless, we're the most powerful one. The prove that you don't need anybody else to be successful.
Nic makes still no effort in moving. 

"I SAID WAKE UP ASSHOLE!" I scream into his ear.
"ARGH!" He groans and tries to cover his face under my blanket. Keyword: tries, because I pull it away from him instantly. He groans again and reaches out for the pillow but I was faster. 

Of course.

"Let me sleep, valp ... I'm tireeeed!" He whines and if he wasn't my brother, I would've maybe break in.
"If you think, I would drag you out of the bed, into the shower, then you're very wrong." I say while walking in my closet, searching for a good and comfortable outfit for today. "We have a full planned day ahead from us, so if you don't mind, standing up, I would be very grateful!"

After I still cannot hear any notices from him, I get really upset. "I swear to your fucking life, if you don't stand up within in a second, I'll throw you out of the window with your fucking pajamas on-"

"Okay okay! I'm up, I'm up!" He somehow really dragged himself out of the bed, but still doesn't look so alive. His hair is a mess and his whole face formally scream after going back to bed. I chuckle. "You're fine?"
He just rolls his eyes and answers sarcastically. "Oh yeah! I'm fucking fine after hearing your annoying loud voice as the first thing in the morning!"
"You're welcome, dearest brother!"
"I hate you."
"Our feelings are mutual." I smirk at him a last time before he disappears in the bathroom, leaving me alone. 

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Boring.
It's so boring. Why is my life so boring? Nothing interesting happens. No dying, no murder, no drama. Oh, I could cause some- ah no, bad idea, Mercy. We don't want trouble.

But it's always so much fun, seeing everybody going crazy.

We. Don't. Want. Trouble. 

Ah fine, annoying Lisbeth. I won't cause trouble. 

Yet.

Maybe, but only maybe, Nic comes out of the bathroom after ten minutes with his bathrobe around like me too and wet hair. Probably took a shower.
Of course he took a shower. Gosh my mind is already driving me crazy. I miss my morning sport session. 

"What are we going to wear?" I ask him directly because only the thought about choosing an outfit, making me want to just stay in my pajamas all day.