Chapter 16

Neliono

Wether we're annoying bitches? Maybe. Ok. Yes, we are. But they deserve so much more than only a sassy and harmless comment and Alessandros' comment just begged to answer with a language who they don't understand too. We know which languages they speak or understand and which not. It's kind of funny because for some reason very less people know Finnish, so our decision was clear at the moment. Their faces were legendary as we speak up with it. Haha. Not our problem that you all don't speak the same language as we - or at least from one side since Li and I know about 30.

As an answer Alessandro and Leonardo seem like bursting out of anger, Georgio is trying to be as angry as them and fails but it is kind of sweet how he tries. Damon is still busy with throwing to us harsh glares. Riccardo, Silvio, and Valentino are looking desperately. Damion is trying to hold back laugher and Niccolo is dying from it.  

And Li and I? We're looking to the outside unreadable and emotionless, but this needs a lot of control ... even for Li and she's the best in this subject.

"A language we can understand too, I said." - Alessandro speaks up again, this time not so emotionless. If we weren't be related, he would definitely not hesitated in killing us. But let us test how long he can control himself if we provoke a bit. Just a bit. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fun and all these people here have definitely too less from it.

I put unnoticed able my hand on Lis' leg. A silent check if she thinks the same even it's not necessary because she is the one with more ideas like this. I will notice in passing the idea of the party and the scare of Valentino - but it's the Neliana from the past. From the time everything was still carefree. Her pranks were and still are the best and if you're the victim ... run. Because she doesn't show at least a bit mercy when it comes to pranks and scares. And I love it so much.

"Desculpe, εμείς no знаем that vous tous não καταλαβαίνουν él." (Sorry, we don't know that y'all don't understand it.) - Li says sarcastically in the 6 different languages which they all know - Portuguese - greek - Spanish - Russian - English. Except of Italian, of course, because we don't plan on revealing it so soon. 

"Nosotros Πραγματικά не vouloir a expor y'all." (We really didn't want to expose y'all.) - I underline Lis' words with the same 'technic'. Only a few second after, laugher can be heard. 

"Hahaha I ... too much! Your ... too good." - Niccolo says while falling from chair.

"hahahah" - Georgio chuckles shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're the death of us ... " - Riccardo mutters and hits his head with one hand.

"Hahaha" - Valentino (!) chuckles too.

"How do you know so many languages with such a good speaking?" - Silvio asks mumbling. 

"hahaha OMG!" - Damian lost his control now too.

A loud creaking chair noise and footsteps are heard with a frustrated sounded "ARGH!" Leonardo walks away from the table and leans desperately against one wall. Hehe, he looks like he must control himself very hard to not destroy something - us in particular. Sorry but not sorry. We didn't do something wro- hahaha. That was too much. I must bite my lips together otherwise I would burst out in laugher. Li's tactic seems to be drinking the laugher away.

Silvio tries to understand what we said ... maybe I must mention that we both are experts in languages - I mean we speak 31 - and can change between them fast and with the fitting dialect ... so it was fast with 6 different languages and 6 different dialects. It wasn't that difficult, was it?