Chapter 62

Neliana

The rest of the day went by like a blur. After the three musketeers have left kitchen together with Georgio in the middle of them, Nic and I disappeared shortly after them. Not only out of the room, more out of the whole city, in which our family lives. As far away as possible from this fucking hell. We know when to back down and build up a safe distance. Especially when the situation has already escalated to the point where it is becoming physical. It was just too much. Too much like him.

Would've we been able to defend ourselves back there?

A question which is going trough my head since I jumped out of the window in the garden again and used my motorbike to drive out of the city to do the only thing, which goes according to plan laterally: our mafia. But even now, as I take a look at the burning building in front of me - another taken down child auction. The one, we learnt about from the French mafia don before he also got caught by the flames. - I can't seem to find an answer to it.

Alessandro is strong. Ernesto surely too. They may be doing a few miserable mistakes in their mafia business. Like having no glue about a fucking child auction in their own freaking territory. Or the whole hackable system. But here I have to add truthfully that it was at least a bit more difficult than it was by any of the other mafias' ones. Nevertheless, if you look at their fighting techniques and skills, I have to admit that it's not bad. Actually, it's even relatable to our own so yes.

What my point is?

Good question, next question.

Probably the fact that Nic and I would've been defenseless in the position of Georgio. Hand to hand combats against trained muscle men are always a challenge for me. I may be nimble and fast, and was forced to learn how to us it against a few of the best assassins on the hard way, but knowingly physical strength alone brings you to nothing, I would've had no chance. Mental strength does. Which I unfortunately don't have in the slightest with my fucked up mind. We may not be stupid and we likely also have more experience in the legal and illegal world than many adults will ever have. We're the richest persons on this fucking planet at the age of fourteen and that without counting the income from our mafia businesses to it - so yes, we are successful.
In the business life. Not in our privat life.

The Twins - three-time world champions and three-time European champions in pair skating, will they add another title this year?

The Twins - the most successful persons in portrait

The Twins - sport-, singer-, business- and social media industry; Mercy and Rio dominate each one

The Twins - the fortune of the 14-year old Twins is assumed to be around 250 billion US-Dollar

Headlines over headlines from different news articles out of different countries. And in each one it seems like we're living the dream life.
We're famous. You often only have to say 'The Twins' on the street and everyone knows who you're referring to.
We're rich. From our income we could life at least 10 further lifes.
Nevertheless, we're not happy. Far from it.

Furthermore, we're children. Two children who didn't had the choice in becoming who they wanted to be.

I even got to the point of mental exhaustion that my rational side won over and reminds me all the time that Nic and I will have to live through this hell for the next four years till we'll be finally legally adults and can do whatever the fuck want. Without the dearest opinion from any adult.