Mia

Authors note: this part has detail smit in it for sure. I will have warning if you wan to skip that part. Also kind of nervous to write this as it is fan fiction about Chris but he's is still a human. Anyways hope you like it

Mia woke up the next morning around 5am. she embarrassed with herself for getting herself off to the thought of Chris on top of her. He haunted her dreams after she him half naked in his kitchen in nothing but boxers. She couldn't take her eyes off him, and all those tattoos covering him. When Mia saw him standing in the kitchen watching her, she stop breathing for a second. Now she could get that image out of her head. She needed to talk to Maggie for help.

Mia woke up Gracie got her ready quickly and quietly hoping not to wake Chris. She packed up everything Gracie needs for daycare and she needed for work at her office. She left Chris a note and headed straight to work before 7am. She needed to get out of this house before she left Chris help her live out all the fantasies she was dreaming of with him. Mia is driving and stops to get a tea at Starbucks and something healthy for Gracie for breakfast. Mia is hungry but not for food, she can't stop thinking about last night. She calls Maggie.

"Hey girl, so your sore this morning?"

"What are you talking about Maggie."

"I mean did Chris make you pur for him. Give me details."

"Omg Mags, no, nothing happened last night. I told you in text he's letting us stay there to make sure Gracie and I are safe."

"Ah sure that's all he's wanting you there for, Mia that man looks at you like you his dinner and dessert."

"Maggie come on, it's just business. Ok yes we kissed a few times but he understands I don't have time for anything more then friends. I honestly don't think he interested anymore."

"Mia stop listening to your insane mother for one. Two you sounds disappointed that he might now be interested anymore."

"Ugh, what's wrong with me. Help me ok I can't get him out of my head especially after last night."

"Last night so something did happen details lady."

"Omg nothing happened. I couldn't sleep do I went to grab some water in his kitchen around 2am. It's just I must have woken him up. He came into the kitchen and holy hell."

"Let me guess he put you on the corner and are you for a late night snack."

"Maggie! N0, keep your twisted fantasies to yourself. He just he was only in boxer briefs almost naked staring at me. Now I, I can't get that imagine of him out of my head. Fuck he's sexy as hell."

"Oh and let me ask what we're you sleeping in. Your normal sports bra and boy shorts or something?"

"Crap, I didn't even think of that. Shit he much thing I'm a slut or something. I'm just glad his room isn't that close to the one I'm in."

"Why does that matter, what did you do?"

"Um Maggie it doesn't matter ok. We agreed just friends nothing more. He probably was disgusted with how I looked I mean I have a mom body."

"Omg you totally got yourself off Mia didn't you. Plus o have seen you in bikini you have a hot mom body. Hell I bet he either had a cold shower or had to take of the hard on you probably gave him."

"Maggie gees I'm glad I dropped of Gracie before I called you. Trust me Chris isn't attracted to me after seeing me last night. I'm just happy he didn't hear me ok."

"I knew it. Mia your jonesing for that man. You should take the day of work and go lick him everywhere. Oh how did you like his tattoos?"

"Oh god why does he have to have so many all over his torso, Maggie. Fuck this isn't helping me get him out of my head. Plus I need to go to work."