Mia

Authors note: new part hope you enjoy itS just saying everyone has skeletons in their closet and fate from the past had a way of working. Hope you like where this story is about to go in upcoming parts

Mia was sitting at her desk working getting things done. Her mind though was elsewhere all she could think about was how she felt with Chris touching her in his bed. She kept daydreaming remembering how it felt with him inside of her. The shower afterwards how gentle he was washing her hair, rubbing body wash all over her, that kind of intimacy she always craved, but never experienced.

"Mia!"

She was startled out of her sex Chris haze.

"Oh sorry. Jack what is the problem?"

"I need you to get the plan I had drafted for Warner bros account typed and emailed to them by 2pm. I don't know what up with you lately but your mind isn't on your work."

"Jack I'm sorry look just a lot going on. I won't let you down."

"Look I got your email about the break in. You know I'm not a bad guy right? If you need someone to talk to I'm always here."

"I know boss thanks. Just living elsewhere is an adjustment, I won't let it effect my work."

"Good because you are the best assistant I have had. Mia other then your daughter work comes first understand?"

"Ya I understand Jack. Look I'm sorry about this mess today."

"Mia I get it, it's ok. Did you figure out who watching your daughter tonight?"

Mia knew who was watching Gracie. She just don't know what to call Chris, her friend who fuck her into oblivion this morning. He was supposedly her boyfriend to the rest of the world but they was fake. He told her it was real how he felt about her. She just so confused.

"Mia, I'm assuming your boyfriend is babysitting. Just be careful celebrates aren't the type to commit."

"I understand Jack. This is just a little too personal for me. Just know I'm ok to stay till 7pm to work."

"Alright we will start the meeting at 4:30pm. Also I'll need you to book me a flight to Boston. We leave on a week we have a big meeting and I'll need you there as well."

"Jack, Boston I can't just take off for a week my kid.."

"Mia you my best assistant. No it's only for two days. If you can you can bring your daughter. Figure out someone to watch her while we are meetings."

"Oh alright Jack. That's appreciated. See you later then."

Mia continues her work after Jack leaves her office. Mia's phone start ringing.

"Hello"

"Hi beautiful. How's your day going?"

"Chris, oh it's good just working hard."

"Mmm, well don't work to hard. I think tonight I'll have to help you relax."

"Chris I..."

"Mia, I want this to happen. I think you need to know I'm meeting you and my team in a few days."

"Wait why do I need to be there?"

"For one we will tell this isn't fake for us. Also to dissolve that stupid contract."

"Chris we can't, what if you get into trouble with them."

"Baby, it will be fine don't worry I won't let anything happen to you or us. Now I hope it's ok but when I'm watching Gracie we will FaceTime you ok."