Mia

Authors note: this part is a little shorter then other ones hope you all like it. Sorry was hoping to have it up on weekend but it was a crazy weekend for me. Hoping to get another part up tomorrow night.

Mia wakes up in the morning, exhausted from all the fun last night with Chris. She's on her side, her head on his chest. She owns her eyes and just watch him sleep a little more. She kisses his chest just above his heart.

"Baby, you know your going to start something."

"Chris, sorry I just couldn't help you look so cute sleeping."

"Mmm, you look sexy as hell naked in bed. I think I need a close inspection."

He starts kissing Mia. Their tongues sucking each other. Just as is getting good the bedroom door flys open. Gracie comes in full force jumping on the bed.

"Mommy, daddy get up."

Chris released Mia, she looks at him.

"Get used to this Chris, soon their will two kids waking us. You sure your up for all of this?"

"Never been more ready. Plus we will just have to pick our moments. Your mine tonight though."

Mia, Chris and Gracie get up and eat breakfast. Chris loves these moment with his girls. Mia told him she was taking Gracie out for the day. Chris said he has his meeting with his lawyer but would call her. Then he's off to the set for production.

Once Chris left for his appointment, Mia and Gracie went out to meet mags for the day and have some fun. They parked and got out of the at the grove to get Gracie some things, Mia had this nagging feeling and was nervous about buying things for the baby.

"Mia, this is so adorable. You need to get this baby sleeper it's got captain America shield. Look."

"It is cute, but I don't Mags. I still don't know what I'm having. Plus what if it doesn't fit right."

"You ok Mia this isn't like you. You bought things for baby already right."

"Ya just a crib and those kind of things not many clothes. I just I don't now that Chris and I back together, what if one day he wakes up and he doesn't want any of this."

"Ok look Chris adores you, he loves you so much. He's loves Gracie and this baby. He's not mark remember he won't get mad and leave."

"I know, I just when I get my hopes up, it's like the universe goes sorry no not today. It always crashing back down."

"Chris is meeting with his lawyer about Gracie, I bet you it won't take long and he will officially be her dad. Plus that man will definitely propose to you."

"He already did."

"What you engaged? Where the ring? You didn't tell."

"Maggie I'm not trapping him, or making me marry me cause of this pregnancy I said that to him."

"Omg Mia, you a smart woman, but you being stupid that man loves the hell out of you."

"Who loves the hell out of my daughter?"

Mia and Maggie turn to see Mia's mom look unimpressed at here daughter.

"Mom what are you doing here?"

"Shopping what does it look like, I thought I buy my granddaughter some clothes that are more appropriate then the rags you out her in."

Mia being annoyed rolling her eyes, he pregnancy hormones getting the better out of her.

"Mother, I don't put her in rags, stop criticizing my life and how I raise my child. I don't need this shut or the stress right now!"

"Miranda, you don't speak to me like that ever again. You got yourself to blame for your current situation. If you had any mature bones at all you got rid of the pregnancy. Really you think you make a family with my granddaughter and that Chris actor. I won't let it happen."