Mia

Authors note: this part definitely has smut in it. Next part will have smut in it too. Hope you like this part little nervous to write it but will get it done.

The next morning Mia wakes up at 5am. She's exhausted from lack of sleep. She kept seeing Chris over and over again in her sleep. She was doing everything to keep her distance, but being in his home wasn't help. She needed to get out of the house and was hoping she wouldn't run into Chris. She was mortified that she had seen Chris getting himself off, what worse is she watched instead of running out the door. She figured he was furious that she invaded his privacy. She thought he didn't stop, he turned so she could watch him. She got ready for work, loaded up Gracie in her car and headed to work without waking Chris up. Mia made one phone cal after dropping of Gracie at daycare.

"Mia, girl how was last night?"

"Omg Maggie. I'm so screwed and confused. You have to be able to meet for lunch."

"Sure, Mia what happened you sound panicked."

"Maggie, I can't even talk about it right now. I have to work but please I'll explain at lunch.

"Omg you let him fuck you brains out."

"No! Maggie we didn't have sex ok. Just meet me for lunch."

"Ok, Mia. Its probably not as bad as you think. Whatever happened I bet your overthinking the worst. I'll see you just Wendy's maybe."

"Ya Wendy's is good. I most likely won't be eating. I can't even think straight. It's all Chris's fault."

Mia ends the call, she pulls into a parking spot at work and heads into her office. Jack has emailed her letting her know he won't be on the office today. He left her tasks of things that she needs to get done. His email says he will be in the office tomorrow and that she needs to find someone to watch her child as they have to get the marketing final draft done for the his newest client.

Mia has no idea what she can do. She knows if she asked Chris he would babysit Gracie for sure. Right now though she's mortified and can't even speak let almost look at Chris. She doesn't have it in her to mention it her mom, although she knows her mother is also out of town planning a charity event with her friends. She figures she ask Maggie, that it's the safest idea as she's going to ask Maggie something else at their lunch.

Just before 1pm she heads out to meet up with Maggie for lunch.

"Hey girl, you look exhausted. What the fuck happened? Please tell me that man made you scream all night."

"Maggie, I didn't have sec with Chris. I have a couple questions for you though."

"Alright what's going on and I want full details."

"Fine, so I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie with Gracie. When I woke up she wasn't there. Chris left me a note saying Gracie has woken up, and a little scared."

"Ok so what then. You let him make you moan his name right on the couch."

"Maggie listen to me carefully. I didn't not have sec with him. As much as that's your dream it's never happening. Look he apparently walked around carrying Gracie in his arms till she fell asleep. He tucked her into bed."

"That's it, that's what has you panicking."

"No, um so. I woke up I heard him yelling fuck. I went to see what was wrong. I thought maybe he even hurt himself. So I went to where the noise came from. Well and I'm I didn't mean to see it."

"See what?"

Mia put her hands over head shaking it.

"Chris, um he was naked in the bathroom. He was ya know taking care of him."