Chris

Authors Note: this part is a little shorter then past ones. smut in this part. Hope you like it. Nervous to write it let me know what you think. Sorry it took so long to get this part up.

Chris Carrie's Mia into his bedroom and lays her on his bed. He climbs over her kissing her lips. He pulls back stand and grabs Mia by her ankles and pulls her to the edge of the bed, he undoes her skirt and in on quick movement pulls her shirt and panties off.

"Fuck Mia your so beautiful."

"Chris please."

He moves to lie beside her as he continues sucking his neck, he moves his hand down and brings play with her nipple, pinching it with his fingers. He slowly makes his way down to her sex and start tormenting her rubbing her clit with his thumb while     teasing her nipples.

"What do you want baby?"

Mia just keeps moaning. She tried to put word together but nothing is coming out out her mouth.

"Come on Mia tell me."

"Chris please oh fuck."

"Tell me what you want"

"Fuck Chris you naked in me."

"Patience Mia."

Chris than continues teasing her clit, then pushes his finger inside of her.

"Look how wet you are for me. Is that how I make you feel all the time?"

Chris is smirking kissing her. Feeling his own hard erection in his pants. He needs to get out of these and wants to be inside of her. He's taken his time though this isn't just for him it's more about him wanting to please her ever need.

"Chris oh god fuck."

He pushes in another finger then another inside of her. He's thrusting inside of her while teasing her bud. He needs to stop soon before she comes he wants to taste every inch of her body. Just as he feels her getting close he stops and stands of the bed. Mia's eyes shoot open at the loss of feel his fingers stroking her insides.

"Chris what the."

He smirks at her.

"Eyes on me as he's standing at the edge of the bed and again. He strips the remaining of his clothes and Mia get a good look of his Greek god body. She looks him up and down stopping at her huge thick cock. Her mind already thinking how the hell it that going to fit in her she looks worried and it's like he can't read her thoughts.

"Baby, I won't hurt you ok. I'm taking my time."

He bends down to his knees in front of her with her legs spread open for him. Mia knows what he's thinks she so nervous as no one has ever done this to her before, her ex refused.

"Omg Chris. No you can't I."

"Baby I need to taste every last drop of you."

"But Chris I've never..."

"Wait your telling me no one has ever tasted you?"

"No I'm just nervous."

"Oh fuck Mia, that is the hottest thing I ever heard that I get to be the first and last man to tasted you ever."

She covers her eyes with her hands embarrassed.

"Mia don't be shy. I want to do this to you. You feel so good I want you to come on my tongue ok just trust me."

"Ok"

Chris smirks living the thought he will be the first and if he gets his way he will be the last and only man to taste her. He doesn't know we're they thought came from, but he doesn't want her temporarily he wants her forever. He begins trailing kisses up her legs and inside her thighs. Just the touch of him he loves how it's making her squirm for him. He rubs his cock a little feeling his pre cum on the tip. He kisses her sex and she's almost exploding on him already. He can't wait anymore and trails his tongue up along her dripping pussy. Once he tastes her he's done his hooked on her now. She tasted of coconut and vanilla. She keeps moaning his name and he loves it.