Chris

Authors Note: new part hope you like it, making this one a little more cute. No smut in this part but there will be more eventually as well as some answers to questions about the past.

Chris and Mia get to location he privately books for them. They get out of the car and Mia is in shock it's beautiful beach style home that he rented for the weekend. He walks her around
the house. It has wooden floors and a country style kitchen. The master bedroom has large four poster bed. He walks her in the ensuite bathroom. It is all marble with one side full equipped with a shower that looks as though it could fit a party inside. There a large soaker tub in the corner with jets. The window around it show a beautiful view of the ocean outside as well as large sky light in the ceiling. Chris kisses Mia, he lets her go and starts a bath for her through it in some lavender bath bombs and lighting some candles.

"Chris what is this for, we having a bath together?"

"Baby, this is all for you. I want you to relax and enjoy your bath. I've got things I'm working on that I have planned for you later."

Mia's is a little let down at the thought of not having some fun in the tub with Chris. He can see the look in her eyes.

"Mia, you're the sexiest woman on the planet."

"Oh ya I'm a whale. Not completely sexy Chris."

"Oh believe me I love how you look more than ever. Get used to this cause I plan of having you pregnant a lot."

"Maybe we get through this one first and see Chris."

"Oh I know ow baby. We are going to have one hell of family troop. I believe me Mia there's nothing more I want to do right but to get in this tub and show just how much I love you. I just have some special surprises for in store I need to make sure are done."

"What are you up to Chris?"

"Baby, just have a nice relaxing bath. Then we can get ready and you'll see what's in store for you tonight."

He kisses her and leaves the room, she gets undressed and soaks in the warm water feeling completely relaxed. She has her head resting on the ledge with a bath cushion enjoying the candles she goes on the kindle Chris got her and starts to read a romance books she loves. When she finally gets out of the bath and heads in the bedroom she's surprised to find red rose peddles all over the floors leading in trail. She gets dressing in a pair of leggings and sweater. There's a note that reads follow the rose peddles. As she walks the path it leads her out in the living room filled with red and white roses dozens of them all over the living room. Mia see Chris standing watch her and her heart starts to races, she starts thinking he's going to propose again. Normally she'd say no but this time she so wants to say yes. When she walks up close to him he kisses her.

"Wow Chris this is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you. So let's get going."

"Where are we going?"

"To a nice romantic dinner."

"Chris in it dressed for a nice...."

"Shh, baby let me walk you to the table ok."

They walk out the glass sliding doors out to see the back pool lit up and a table with flowers and candles by the pool. Mia is a little let down she's now hoping he would propose, but she's said no so many times maybe he won't ask again.

They get to the table Chris pulls out her chair for her to sit down. He's got all her favourite dishes or at least her favourites that she can eat right now. He doesn't seem nervous at all. Chris keeps staring at her.

"Baby happy baby moon."

"What?"

"My sister told me is a thing people do lately before the baby comes they get away for nice romantic weekend alone. I want to give us this weekend together."

"Oh Chris that's so sweet. So what do you have planned for the weekend."

"Oh lots of surprises, tonight though is just the two us here. Also this box is for you."

Chris knows she will love it. He's claim for tonight it's the last night he here he's stressing over. He hands her the box Mia smiles but something looks off maybe like she's a little let down maybe. He thinks to himself is she wanting a ring this time actually. He remembers though she said no a lot and refuses to get engaged cause she pregnant. Maybe this weekend is g pod idea but he should hold off on that surprise still. He has a lot of Information to give her on Sunday. He's not sure how she will take it.

"Oh thank you Chris this is so beautiful. I love it."

"I thought you like the charm bracelet, there's one charm representing, Gracie, you and myself. We can add the next one when little peanut arrives. When I'm done with you that thing will be filled with milestones and each kid see have."

"Chris you're really wanting more kids?"

"Baby, I love you of course I want more with you. I want a big family and kids that are half of each of us. Plus making the babies will be half of fun."

"You are trouble Chris."

"You have no idea baby."

He takes her hands kisses it and put her charm bracket around her wrist. Mia feels tingles in her skin every time he touches her. They finish eating their dinners and Chris takes her for a walk on the beach the moon light. It really is beautiful, Mia loves the night sky and looks up.

"Remember when we were kids. You always loved sneaking out that summer at night and looking up at the sky."

"Ya, I would always make wishes on the brightest stars."

"Really, I thought you did what did you wish for?"

"If I tell you it won't come true."

"Mia, I meant when we were kids what did you wish for?"

"I know it still hasn't fully come true yet. That's why I can't tell you my wish."

Chris thinks to himself, hop by her wish she'd make almost every night that summer is about him. He wants to marry her so badly and wife her up. He's just not sure what will happen next time he asks especially with the information he got about her mother and past. For now he's enjoying the night with the love of his life and mother to his kids. He kisses her gently and they stay there for a while making out. Eventually he helps her off the ground and they make their way back to the house and continue what they started on the beach for hours into the night. Eventually they fall asleep entwined in each others bodies.