Chris

Authors note: sorry it's been a while, was busy time at work in retail around Christmas. Warning there is smut in this part. Hoping to get more parts uploaded least once a week. This parts has time jump in it just heads up. Hope you enjoy it.

As the weeks went by Chris, was busy working after Mia was cleared by the doctor to be off bed rest. He would text and call her from set to check on her. Lisa had come out to LA to help take care of Mia and Gracie for a while. He loved when he come home and see his mom and the mother of his child intact. How a mom loved Mia like her own children. He was trying to make the adoption of Gracie smoothly, but his lower was coming up empty on finding Cynthia's deep dark secrets. Today though he was take Mia to see the doctor again for an ultrasound and other reasons.

He came out of his shower in the morning with nothing his towel wrapped around his waist. Mia was sitting in bed as he walked towards the closet room.

"See something you like baby?"

"Maybe."

She looked at him as he faced her, see all his tattoos and as his abs dipped down to his perfect v.

"Mia, we got to wait to see what the doctor say today."

"I know babe, I just can help how see you half naked makes me feel. These crazy hormones. You're all sexy and hot, while I look fat and like a whale."

"Mia, you have never look sexier and more beautiful than you do right now. You know how much it kills me not to be able to be inside of you every second of the day. Be prepared for tonight not to be able to walk or move for days."

Is that a promise Chris?"

He got on the bed next to her and gave her a long kiss. She felt his tongue stroking hers, she moaned into his mouth. All wanted to do was fell him inside her and his lips everywhere. Chris pulled back from the kiss they were breathing hard.

"Baby, fuck we need to stop before I do something that might not be safe just yet."

Mia rolled her eyes at him. She knew Chris told her she was sexy and beautiful right now she just with her belly swelling more and more she thought he was just being nice.

"Mia, look at me. There's nothing more I want to do then rip off your clothes, taste your sweet little pussy. Finger you as you scream my name and slide my cock into making come undone. We just need to be sure it safe for you and the baby. I can't lose you either of you. So stop those thoughts in that beautiful head of yours."

"How can you be so sweet Chris, I mean look at me. I'm walking around with what look like a ballon inside of my clothes."

Chris laughed.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You have our baby inside of you, that makes me love you more than I ever imagined loving anyone. Your breasts they're fuller and I'll I want to do kiss every inch of your body. Just you wait for tonight or whenever I can physically touch you again."

"God I love you Chris. We need to get heading to doctors, plus Gracie."

"Don't worry about Gracie, my mom and Carly plus her kids are going to Disneyland for the day. We can meet them after our appointment."

"What really, your family is best, they are so good to Gracie, I just wish we could make her officially yours, I wonder what is taking social services so long."

"Hey don't get upset, I got my guy working on all the ins and outs. Don't even think about anything but taking care of yourself."

They get ready and head to doctor's office so get Mia and the baby checked on. Once there the assistant takes them into a back dark room. She leaves but only after eye fucking Chris, which Mia notices.