Chris (past)

Authors note: hope you like this new part. The first half has memory from Chris's past when he was a kid. There is more smut in this part and it has a warming before incase your don't want to read that part. This part is a little longer but hope you all like it.

Chris is sleeping with Mia wrapped in his arms after a long day at work, she came home. Chris had ordered them a nice dinner and he was playing princess with Gracie. The kid had gotten him in pink outfits, he's wearing make up. Gracie tells her mom she gave Chris a make over. Which makes Mia laugh and have tears at the same time. The three of them watch Beauty and the Beast till Chris notices Gracie is sleeping. He helps Mia put her to bed. Chris and Mia go to have a shower together and bed. Chris made her scream his name like she was dying. Eventually they both fell asleep.

Past

Chris is breathing heavily, trying to sleep but he starts tossing and turning.

Chris is lost in his dream. He's about 10 years old and it's summer in Boston. He's outside playing with Scott more like tormenting his little brother again. When they see a black suv pull into their old neighbour's house. The mom and dad get out, and out of the back door a German shepherd dog jumps out. The dog is pulling on the lease and Chris see a young girl with long dark brown hair get out. She's wearing a pair of black shorts, she got a Dodger t-shirt on. She turn and notices Chris smiling at her and gives him a wave before walking over with her dog.

She seems nervous, as she walks over. Her dog is excited to see more kids.

"Um hi."

"Hi, you just move here?"

"Kind of my dad is renting this house for the summer. We might move here permanently."

"Wow, my names Chris, that's my little brother Scott."

"Nice, my name is Miranda. But my friends call me Mia."

"Ok, but is it ok if I call you Miranda. I like that name."

"Sure does that mean I can call you Christopher?"

"Sure. So where are you from?"

"LA out in California. My mom said my dad owes her a summer away from his work at movie studios out there."

Chris notices she seems sad when saying that, then Scott comes running up to get his attention.

"Chris look I did it. Did you do it too?"

Chris starts laughing knowing he got his little brother again with another prank.

"Scott what did you do?"

"I put a fake snake in mom and dads bed like you told me too."

Mia starts laughing she think it's hilarious. It's something she would have done with her best friend Maggie. That is if her mother wouldn't freak out and take away her sports she does back home.

"Omg that is hilarious. Your mom will probably be so mad at you both."

"Nah, our mom is pretty funny, both are parents are, they joke with all the time."

"Ya Chris, remember they told us we were moving."

"Why is that funny?"

"Oh Miranda, it wasn't funny, Scott and our sisters we started crying at dinner. They told us we had to move to London England. Then after dinner our parent said April fools."

"Wow, my mom would never do anything like that. My dad sure but they'd probably end up fighting instead."

"Oh that sucks. Hey what is your dogs name?"