Who Am I?

Mary drove to Savannah's house, and when she parked, Sav looked around, realising her parents car wasn't there.
"They aren't here..." She mumbled, "i have a key though..."
"Okay hun," Mary turned to Ricky, "Are you okay staying in the car whilst i go in with Savannah?"
Ricky nodded, they didn't mind, as long as Sav was okay.

Sav carefully walked through the house to her room, Mary following behind her. When Sav got to her room she looked around and something caught her eye. A bunny plushie, sat against her pillows. She felt drawn to it in a way. She wasn't sure why. She slowly walked up to it, and picked it up. The name 'Jane' came to mind. That was it's name now. She didn't know if it had a name before now, but Jane felt right. She wasn't sure why she felt such a strong connection to it, she didn't remember when she got it, but that wasn't important right now. She carefully placed Jane in her bag and continued to go around her room.

It took a few trips to get everything Savannah needed, but once they were done, Savannah sat back in Ricky's room. She ran her hand through her hair. Her hair was a dark brown and it reached just below her chest. She knew her hair had been like this for ages. So why didn't it feel right? It didn't feel like her anymore. She sighed and went to find Mary.

Ricky was speaking to their mom until her and Savannah left, so now they were sat in their, now theirs and Sav's, room. They looked over to one of Savannah's bags, and saw the bunny plushie peeking out of it. They didn't know why, but they kind of recognised it. They didn't think about it too much though. They picked up one of his new cats, named Meownique, and spoke to her until Savannah got back.

Savannah hugged Mary after she saw her hair, it was short now, down to her chin, and they had dyed it blonde. Now she felt like herself.
"What do you think Ricky will say about it? Do you think they'll like it?" Savannah questioned.
Mary smiled slightly, "I'm sure they'll like it hun, he seems to really like you as a person, and knowing Ricky, that won't change just because you look different"
Savannah blushed slightly, "They really like me?"
Mary laughed softly as they walked back to the car.
Sav hated to admit it, but she was really nervous about showing Ricky her new hair. She knew Mary said that they'd like it, but she was still worried. What if they didn't like it?
She sighed, fiddling with the hem of her skirt. Soon, they were back at Ricky's and she'd gotten even more anxious.

They walked into the house and Mary went to find her husband, whilst Savannah hesitantly walked into Ricky's room. Ricky's eyes widened as they saw Savannah. They were sat in awe.
"Wow...you look amazing.." Their face went a light pink.
Savannah blushed, "thank you Ricky.. I really like it...it feels a lot more like me"
Ricky nodded, it reminded them of how she looked in the afterlife, they didn't mention that though.
Savannah sat down next to Ricky, and Meownique climbed onto her lap. She smiled and pet the cat as Ricky leant their head on her shoulder.
"Hey Ricky?" Sav looked down at them slightly.
"Yeah?" Ricky looked up.
"Thank you for being here for me."

The rest of the day passed quickly and in the afternoon tgey got a message from the groupchat.

Choir gc!
Noel: i have a question. Has anyone else been having nightmares about our 'afterlife'?

Ocean: Oddly enough, yes.

Mischa: I guess?

Sav: So we've all been having these nightmares? Because me and Ricky have too.

Connie: It seems like it..

Noel: It feels like we still have something we need to do in the warehouse.

Ocean: I don't want to agree with Noel, someone else do it.

Connie: I agree with him c:

Sav: So, is everyone free this weekend?

Ocean: Yes.

Connie: I am

Mischa: Me and Noel are free too.

Ocean: What about Ricky? Is he free?

Sav: I'm with them. They're free.

Sav looked at Ricky to make sure that they were okay. She knew that they still hadn't told the rest of the choir about them being Non-binary.
"I'm going to tell them soon.." Ricky looked up at Savannah.
"Okay Ricky" She smiled slightly.
Soon the two fell asleep, still leaning against one another.