Surprise?

The days began to pass a lot quicker than Ricky would've liked. They wanted to make Sav's birthday perfect, but they didn't have much time to properly plan anything. They had decided to stay off school on Monday to start a small painting for Sav whilst she wasn't there. When they informed their friends of this Ocean wasn't too happy, but they mainly ignored that. It also seemed as though Noel had started going back to school.. If they were honestly, Ricky was curious as to why Noel hadn't been in, but they were sure that he'd tell everyone when he was comfortable. In this current moment, Ricky was painting something. It wasn't something they'd usually paint,but they thought that Sav would like it. They looked at the time and realised she'd be back soon. Ricky quickly finished what they were doing before hiding it somewhere and waiting for Sav to get back. They sat on their bed and Meownique ran in, jumping onto their lap, purring. Ricky silently laughed and pet the cat, glad to finally have some comfort. Their head quickly looked up as they heard the front door open and Sav walked into their room.

"Hey Ricks!" Sav smiled, putting her bag down and going over to Ricky.
Ricky blushed as Savannah sat down next to them,
"Hey Sav! Was school alright?"
Sav rested her head on Ricky's shoulder,
"it was okay i guess, i just missed you all day"
Ricky's face got even redder as they rested their head on Sav's,
"i missed you too, doll"
Savannah's face now became red.
Ricky smiled as Meownique climber from their lap and into Sav's.
"Hey Sav?" Ricky looked down at Savannah, "Do you want any food? I know you don't like to eat at school."
"No, I'm okay..." Sav mumbled.
She'd been struggling with eating again, and Ricky was doing whatever they could to help her.
"Okay, that's fine, do ypu think you can try to eat something tomorrow morning?"
"I'll try..."
"Thank you, doll" Ricky carefully wrapper their arms around her and pulled her close,
"Have you been finding it easier to eat recently?" Ricky slowly looked over the features of Sav's face, admiring her.
"A little... I feel comfortable around you... But sometimes the nightmares get really bad and it becomes more difficult again.." Sav explained. She felt her eyes begin to tear up but she ignored it as much as she could.
"That's okay... I'm gonna be here for you and it will get better over time, and i promise to help as much as i can.."
Sav smiled slightly and wiped her tears away, she stayed silent for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. She lifted her hands to cup Ricky's cheeks. Ricky blushed at the sudden contact, not expecting that.
"Ricky, i don't know if this is the right time to say this... But i love you... You've been here for me since the accident and you've somehow stolen my heart."
Ricky was in shock. At this point their face was bright red.
'I love you too, doll' They signed, smiling.
"Really?.. "
'Yes, really. I was planning on confessing on your birthday, but you beat me to it'
Sav blushed, "Oh."
Ricky smiled, 'So we're dating?'
"If you'd like to be..."
'I'd love to, doll.'
Sav smiled and hugged Ricky tightly,
"this is the best day ever..."