Valentine's Day

"Welcome back, Chim." Bobby carried the cake over to the table as everyone cheered.

"Aw, you guys." Chimney looked at the cake.

"How does it feel to be back?" Buck turned to Chimney.

"Uh, beats the alternative. Seriously, though, everybody, uh, one thing I realised while I was gone is that, uh, I really need you people like a need a hole in the head!" Chimney grinned and everyone groaned.

"Oh! I cannot." Hen looked at Y/N for help.

"Hey, he's your best friend." Y/N raised her hands up in defence.

"Place hasn't been the same without you, Chim." Bobby smiled.

"Yeah, there hasn't been any bad jokes." Y/N smiled at Chimney.

"So, nobody to match your jokes?" Chimney hugged her.

"You know it." Y/N chuckled.

"Seriously, Chim, you're the heart of this firehouse. I'm glad to have you back." Bobby shook his head at the two.

"Thanks, Bobby." Chimney shoved Y/N away jokingly.

"Hey, you had a lot of people praying for you, not just this department, either." Athena smiled over at them.

"Well, I think somebody was listening. Even the doctors kept using the word miracle." Chimney looked around.

"But I wasn't there." Y/N frowned confused.

"That explains it. I guess if you're gonna have a piece of rebar that's sticking through your skull, that's the way to do it." Chimney glanced at the cake.

"So not even a headache?" Buck reached out toward Chimney.

"Just you and Phoenix, Buck." Chimney patted Buck's shoulder.

"Oh. Shade, shade, shade, shade, shade." Hen smirked at the two.

"Oh, that's not funny." Buck looked at Y/N for help.

"The part about you was." Y/N shrugged with a growing smile.

"No, the part about you was the funniest." Buck put his arm around Y/N.

"All right. Let's light you up so you can make a wish." Bobby grabbed a match box.

"All right." Chimney rubbed his hands together.

"All right, who's got a match?" Bobby looked around, seeing the box was empty.

"Really? Firehouse and nobody's got a match?" Bobby looked around as they all laughed.

"We put out fires, we're not meant to start them, Dad. Try my locker." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"So much for putting out fires." Buck laughed at Y/N.

Bobby headed down the stairs to check Y/N's locker.

"So, I'm guessing you made this masterpiece?" Chimney turned to Y/N.

"Of course. Dad cooks, I bake and decorate." Y/N nodded with a small smile.

"Hey. I'll be right back." Buck nudged Y/N's arm.

"Okay. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Y/N pushed him away.

"What wouldn't you do?" Hen laughed at Y/N and Y/N poked her tongue out at Hen.

"Uh, so everyone, um, this is Abby Clark. She is L.A.'s fiercest 911 operator and she brought cookies, so..there you go." Buck looked at Abby as everyone cheered and Y/N scoffed.

"What? You don't like her?" Hen looked at Y/N.

"I like her as a person, I guess." Y/N gave a shrug.

"Just not for Buck." Hen nodded knowingly.